The Samsung A21S is quite a popular phone, with its impressing camera specifications and high storage capacity. The best part about this phone is that it is not a flagship, not a premier model, so it comes at a pocket-friendly price. Now, accidents and mistakes happen often and it might break or damage your phone screen. Though initially a broken screen does not seem to be a major issue, several problems creep up soon. There are several ways you can take to repair your Samsung A21S screen on a budget. Without further ado, let us take a look at some of the most reliable repair options.
Also Read: 7 Best Free Internet Calling Apps For You
Method 1: Cashify Repair Service
Follow the steps given below to avail Cashify’s hassle-free and reliable doorstep repair service.
- Go to Cashify and log into your existing account. If you are a new user, create an user account on the website with your phone number.
- Click on the Repair Phone option to go to the Cashify repair page. Select your city to proceed further. Alternatively, you may also enter your Pin Code.
- Search for your phone model, or choose phone brand. In this case, you have to enter Samsung A21S as your phone model. In the next page, choose your phone color to get proper repair options and prices.
- Add screen repair option to your cart, which costs ₹3999. This is way less compared to screen repair prices at Samsung authorized service centers. If you have any discount coupon, you may use it for further discounts.
- Click on Book Now and select your address to avail doorstep repair service. Select a time and date for your repair service. Our technician will visit the given address at this time and date for your repair.
- The repair will be performed in front of you, so that there is no issue of your private data being exposed.
- For every repair service, Cashify uses authentic parts for great performance. We also provide a three-month manufacturer warranty for every part used.
Method 2: Samsung A21S Screen Repair at Authorized Samsung Service Center
Repairing your Samsung A21S at authorized service centers may seem like a good idea. However, it might be very tiring as you need to physically visit the stores for their services.
- Visit the Samsung Customer Support website and locate the nearest service center for mobile phones near your location.
- Visit the service center and explain the problem to the the technicians present at the location. A screen repair service for Samsung A21S would cost between ₹6000 – ₹7000.
- In most cases, they will ask you to submit your phone as instant repair jobs are not possible.
This would be a genuine problem for people who do not have a backup phone. Private data might be also be accidentally exposed as they test the phones after the repair job is done.
- Usually the service centers give a delivery date. You would have to visit the service center to collect your phone on the designated date.
In most cases, all you need to get your phone back to functional condition is a proper repair service. Cashify’s easy and hassle-free doorstep repair services are loved by many throughout the country.
Check out the detailed page on Samsung A21S to check its pricing, specs and other features. Follow Cashify for trending tech and mobile news.