Report: BSNL Brings 3 New Broadband Plans
BSNL is offering plans of 200GB CS111 Monthly, 300GB CS112 Monthly, and PUN 400GB Monthly in the Punjab circle.
Highlights of the Story
- The telecom operator has expanded its broadband portfolio by bringing three new plans.
- BSNL is offering up to 50Mbps broadband access for lower prices.
- Customers can also get up to 400GB of high-speed data access.
In a new offering, BSNL expands its broadband portfolio by bringing three new plans with up to 50Mbps speed. The three new plans are 200GB CS111 Monthly, 300GB CS112 Monthly, and PUN 400GB Monthly. These plans will offer up to 400GB of high-speed data allocation.
Also Read: Lenovo Yoga Slim 7i Launched In India
However, there is no calling facility available with the first two plans whereas the last plan offers unlimited calling benefits. Let’s look at the details of each of these plans below.
BSNL’s new plan offerings
- 200GB CS111 Monthly
In this plan, users can browse up to 200GB with 50Mbps speed. However, once the limit of 200GB is reached, the speed is reduced to 4Mbps. It costs Rs.490 per month which is a base plan as it is cheaper than the 100GB CUL plan. The latter plan includes 20Mbps till 100GB after which the speed is reduced to 2Mbps. The latter also costs Rs.499.
- 300GB CS112 Monthly plan
BSNL users can browse up to 300GB with 50Mbps speed. Once the limit of 300GB is reached, the speed is reduced to 4Mbps. It costs Rs.590 per month.
One can subscribe to the Superstar 300GB Monthly plan which offers 50 Mbps speed till 300GB after which the speed is reduced to 2Mbps. Users are also provided with unlimited calling facilities with bundled HotStar subscription.
- PUN 400GB Monthly plan
This plan offers 400GB data with up to 50 Mbps speed after which the speed is reduced to 4Mbps. It costs Rs.690 per month. Unlike the other offers, it comes with unlimited voice calls.
Also Read: Itel Vision 1 3GB Variant Launched In India
There is no confirmation by the telecom operator, BSNL on availability broadband plans similar to the three new ones introduced specifically in the Punjab circle in other circles as well.
No information about these plans is seen in the broadband portal as of yet. The operator also revised its’ seven broadband plans on a pan-India basis.
Also read: Buyback Offers
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…