Samsung Galaxy M01 Gets Price Cut, See New Price Here
Samsung has announced that the permanent price of the Galaxy M01 is now Rs 8,399. Previously, the smartphone was priced at Rs 8,999. However, after Amazon placed a special price offer and brought it down to Rs 8,399 earlier this week, Samsung decided to make it the permanent ‘official’ price.
Highlights of the Story
- The smartphone was previously priced at Rs 8,999
- The permanent price cut brings it down to Rs 8,399
- The new price is listed on both Amazon and Samsung’s official website
The Samsung Galaxy M01 was released earlier this year with the price tag of Rs 8,999 for the 3GB/32GB variant. Mumbai based retailer Mahesh Telecom revealed the details of the price drop. The M01 is an entry-level smartphone and hence, the specifications are perfect for the price that one gets it in.
Also read: Realme 7 And 7 Pro To Launch On September 1
Samsung M01 Specifications
The smartphone has a 5.7-inch HD+ display. Nothing too fancy but it is understandable given its price. The Samsung Galaxy M01 is powered by the Snapdragon 439 processor. It also has a 4000 mAh battery. When it comes to storage, the Samsung Galaxy M01 has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB.
Also read: Dell XPS 17 Launched In India
However, there is a catch. Although the Snapdragon 439 processor is a 400 series chipset, it is actually equal or even better in performance when compared to the Snapdragon 625. The Snapdragon 439 is actually a very battery efficient processor and those looking for a well-optimized battery life are in for a treat.
When it comes to the camera setup of the device, it has a dual 13MP+2MP setup. The device also has a 5MP selfie shooter integrated with a water drop design at the front. The front camera also has face unlock support.
The Samsung Galaxy M01 is a pretty decent device for the price given the fact that you are not a hardcore user. If you are someone who is into playing graphically intensive games on a daily basis, leave this one out.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…