Should You Buy Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus in 2021?
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus is now available at Rs.59,999.
- Galaxy S21 Plus is a flagship phone.
- Android 12 has already rolled for S21 Plus users.
Samsung this year introduced many good smartphones from the start of 2021. Now we are at year-end and I still couldn’t get over the fact of how wonderful it was to use the Samsung Galaxy S21+. This is why today we are going to revisit the Galaxy S21 Plus. And talk about 5 reasons why it makes sense to buy S21+ even in 2021 or say 2022, which is just around the corner.
Without further ado let’s start on the reasons!
- Fantastic Display – Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display, Corning Gorilla Victus, 1300 nits, 120Hz, HDR10+
It’s a popular fact that Samsung offers the best smartphone displays in the market. For a less aware audience, even Apple uses Samsung manufactured displays on their iPhones. Isn’t it bonkers! The Korean smartphone giant offers a unique Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel, which claims to offer a beautiful and bright experience. I would say their claim is on-point.
Apart from the panel, it’s noticeable that this 120Hz display comes with HDR10+ certification and a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, which is the best and premium glass protection in the market right now. Furthermore, the 1300 peak brightness makes sure you have a binge-worthy experience on S21+.
- IP 68 Rating – Water resistant up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
The durability of S21+ is nothing short of a marvel. It’s an IP68 rated smartphone, where you don’t have to worry about it getting drenched in rain or shower. But of course, you won’t take it swimming., you shouldn’t. Furthermore, its full metal body design is quite sturdy. A proper premium build quality and there’s no denying the fact it’s still a costly phone even after discounts, but it’s totally worth the money. Maybe the best among the Android phones.
- Kickass Cameras – 12MP + 64MP + 12MP (3x Hybrid Optical Zoom, 30X Digital Zoom)
Earlier this year, I compared the S21 Plus camera with the Vivo X60 Pro Plus, which was supposed to be the best in its class. But I could say now that Samsung has made a really fantastic camera experience this time around. A leaps and bounds improvement from their last year’s cameras. The rear camera setup comes with a 12MP primary lens, 64MP telephoto lens, and a 12MP ultra-wide lens. Speaking about the optical and zoom capabilities, it has a 3x Hybrid Optical Zoom and 30X Digital Zoom. Of course, it doesn’t have a Super Moon mode or a 60X Zoom like Vivo’s X60/X70 series phones in the same price range. But maybe you don’t need them. They are not exactly a deal-breaker!
- Long Battery Life – 4800mAh – Optimised battery life
One thing that Samsung has improved the most in the last couple of years is the battery life on their phones. Especially the flagship phones, and all thanks to the introduction of OneUI. The 4800mAh battery is optimised quite well for providing a long battery life.
- OneUI 4.0 – Android 12 Update available
Many flagship smartphones don’t get major software updates soon. But as promised, Samsung has already rolled out the Android 12 update based on OneUI 4.0 to its S21 Plus. You can enjoy all the amazing features of the new Android 12 like Material You style overhaul, new privacy dashboard, redesigned widgets, and more.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…