Should You Buy OnePlus 9 in late 2021 or Early 2022?
OnePlus 9 is still definitely a great option to consider if you have a restricted budget of around Rs.40,000 but still want nothing but a flagship smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 9 is now available at just Rs. 36,999.
- OnePlus 9 recently got a price cut ahead of the 9RT launch.
- It comes with flagship Snapdragon 888 chipset.
Has anybody noticed that the OnePlus 9RT has not been released in India yet? Meanwhile, the company has reduced a heavy price cut on its flagship product, the OnePlus 9. Today, in this video, we are going to talk about the reason why you should buy the OnePlus 9 at an effective price of Rs 36,999. And no, we have not included any Cashify exchange pricing here.
Without further ado, let’s talk about the reason to buy the OnePlus 9 in India.
- Oxygen OS 11 out-of-the-box
This might be the only smartphone from OnePlus at its price range to offer OxygenOS 11 out of the box. After getting a glimpse of OxygenOS based on ColorOS on Nord 2 and the OnePlus 9 Pro, this model has become an ultimate collector’s edition. If you are a OnePlus fan and have been using OnePlus phones for the longest time, I have a feeling you would agree with me here. And that makes it the first reason to buy the OnePlus 9 in India, especially after its recent price cut.
- Hasselblad Cameras at lower price
This year was the first time when OnePlus brought in any type of partnership for their cameras. Hasselblad Cameras are world-renowned and with their colour science, it’s clear the brand has done a great job. With the official price cut, now you can afford a Hasselblad camera tech-enabled smartphone at a cheaper price. And I think that makes up for a great reason to buy the OnePlus 9.
- 8K Video Recording
Under the price tag of Rs 40,000, only a handful of brands offer 8K video recording. Now if you are looking for a smartphone with high-resolution video recording capabilities, the OnePlus 9 could be of great value. Furthermore, to add value, it offers HDR video recording, which again only a handful of brands does.
Also Reas: OnePlus 9 Review in India
- Flagship phone at mid-range price
If you were planning to buy the OnePlus 9R, then it’s time to think about buying the OnePlus 9 instead. This whole year we have recommended 9R instead of 9, because of the huge price difference between the phones. But not looking at the effective price of the OnePlus 9, it’s similar to the MRP of the OnePlus 9R after the price cut of all OnePlus phones.
- Snapdragon 888 Flagship chipset
However powerful 870 might be, it’s not as powerful as 888! It’s better to choose a Snapdragon 888 phone over an 870 phone at the same price range. I know this last reason might sound repetitive, but we ran out of reasons for you to buy this phone. It’s a great recommendation at the current effective price.
Now you should let us know what do you think of these reasons and would you go and buy the OnePlus 9 at this price in India? Come into the comment section, let’s talk.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?