Three Must-Have Apps Missing on Google Play Store
In this article, we will discuss a few apps which are must-have apps but are never listed on Google Play Store.
Highlights of the Story
- In this article, we will discuss a few apps which are must-have apps but are never listed on Google Play Store.
- These apps are Videoder, Ad Away and Amazon App Store.
Google Play Store is the official marketplace for Android applications. It is filled with a number of apps made by developers around the world in almost all the categories be it Social, Gaming, Entertainment, Productivity, Digital Wallets, Fitness, Lifestyle. There is a dearth of applications listed on Google Play Store, but there are still a lot of apps which are never able to make up to the Google Play Store even after multiple testing. In this video, we will discuss a few apps which are must-have apps but are never listed on the app store.
Some of the apps which never get the spot to be listed on Google Play Store, yet they are important to have are:
- Videoder – This app is helpful in downloading the videos to your device directly from any online streaming platforms including Youtube, Instagram, Facebook. To download this application, go to Videoder and there you can find the APK file for the app to install in your smartphone. The user interface of this app is clean and easy to use. But why Videoder only when there are so many similar apps available? There are three reasons: First, it comes with in-built AD-blocker. It has crossed 40 million app downloads, so it is completely trusted. Lastly, this app allows you to download the videos even in 4K resolution.
- AD Away – This application is an open-source AD-blocker for Android smartphones. It is available for free from Ad Away. The app provides you with an option to choose which ads to block and which one to keep. It has one shortcoming that to use this app, your smartphone must be rooted. Rooting is a technical process and you must try this at your own risk.
- Amazon App Store – This application is a similar platform for listing apps just like the Google Play Store. It comes pre-installed in Amazon devices like Kindle and others can download it from Amazon App Store. There are a lot of apps which never get listed on Google Play Store but make their way to this platform.
Also Read: Best Games to Play in Lockdown
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
- Micromax In series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Latest ReviewsView All
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.