Vivo IQOO Lite With 8GB RAM Spotted, Might Launch Later This Month
The iQOO Lite will be power-packed sporting the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Chipset, having a model number V1936A, it has been reported to run on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, but we may see iQOO UI after the launch. The leaked device scores 3,516 points in the single-core test and 11,262 points in the multi-core test on geekbench. The device is reported to have a 33W Fast Charger out of the box and sport a massive 4,500mAh battery
Highlights of the Story
- Powered by the Snapdragon 855 Chipset
- Runs on Android 9.0 Pie Out of The Box
- 33W Fast Charger in the box
- Scores 3,516 and 11,262 respectively in the single-core and multi-core test on Geekbench
Vivo separated iQOO has an individual brand, and this means that the brand now functions independently, previously the brand has launched the iQOO 3 5G as the first smartphone after getting separated and it seems pretty good for the price, packing in a Snapdragon 865 and more. While some of you might not remember the first generation iQOO smartphone named as the Vivo iQOO, which had pretty great specifications packing in a Snapdragon 855 last year, now the brand has been gearing up for the launch of a toned-down version of the Vivo iQOO, named as the iQOO Lite.
Previously, in the month of October 2019, An unknown device with model number V1936A had appeared on China 3C Certification portal and now the device has surfaced the Geekbench revealing some of its key specifications. The Geekbench listing of the purposed ‘Vivo V1936A’ reveals that it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset which has recorded a base frequency of 1.78GHz. The processor has been codenamed with ‘msmnile’ on the revealed Geekbench listing. This chipset will be coupled with up to 8 GB of RAM and will probably run on the new iQOO UI by iQOO, and previously the device was running on Android 9 Pie, but iQOO may have upgraded it with Android 10 out of the box, as this listing is about 6 months old. When it comes to the numbers, With the Snapdragon 855 on the iQOO Lite, the smartphone scores 3,516 in the single-core test and 11,262 in the multi-core test.
Also, Vivo had previously trademarked smartphones with names such as the NEX Pro, NEX Neo, Vivo X Lite and ‘iQOO Lite’ with European Union Intellectual Property Office, (EUIPO), so the name iQOO Lite with the Snapdragon 855 matches the specifications going by the name. Other than the geekbench listing, The 3C Certification of the leaked smartphone confirms that it will ship with a fast 33W Charger out of the box. The original Vivo iQOO smartphone shipped with a 4,000mAh battery which was added with a 44W rapid charger in the box. So probably, the iQOO Lite would be featuring a battery capacity of 4,500mAh battery. While the other specifications of the device are still unknown, we may soon start receiving some more leaks and information regarding the iQOO Lite.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Vs iQOO 3
What do you guys think of the iQOO Lite, will you buy it if it launches in India?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…