Vivo V19 Coming To India This Month With A Dual Punch-Hole Display, Snapdragon 730G
Vivo V19 is launching on March 10, 2020, in Indonesia, and will sport a single punch-hole display, L Shaped Camera Module housing quad cameras, a USB Type-C Port, an in-display fingerprint scanner and will come in at least two colors namely White and Blue. The Vivo V19 has been rumored to be priced at Rs. 24,990 in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Single Punch Hole Display
- Quad Camera Setup
- Rumoured Snapdragon 730G
Vivo has been doing a good job with its V Series of the lineup, and quite some time has passed through since the launch of the Vivo V17. There had been a lot of rumours regarding the upcoming Vivo V19, but now we have a confirmed launch date of the smartphone. While the Indian launch date hasn’t been confirmed, the official launch date for the Indonesian Market has been confirmed and scheduled for March 10th, 2020. While the Indian date isn’t confirmed, we expect it to get launched around the end of March 2020.
This new information comes straight from Vivo Indonesia’s Twitter account, which has shared official renders of the upcoming Vivo V19 smartphone confirming a few of the specifications. According to the teasers shared by the official page, The Vivo V19 is seen to come in two colours namely White and Blue. On the front, the Images show off a single hole-punch display at the front, where the cutout has been placed at the top right corner of the display panel. On the rear, the phone houses a quad rear camera setup, where the cameras are positioned in an L-shaped module on the top left corner.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
Also, the new handset will pack in a 3.5mm headphone jack, an in-display fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port at the bottom for charging and data transfer. While the internals has not been confirmed, but we do believe with the rumours that it would sport Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 730G chipset under the hood which could be coupled with 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB storage. On the camera front, the Vivo V19 is expected to pack in a 48MP Primary + 8MP Ultra Wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Sensor. The phone has been rumoured to pack in a 4,500mah battery and will also be equipped with Vivo’s fast charging technology.
The Vivo V19 will run on Android 10 out of the box and run on Vivo’s FunTouchOS, has been rumoured to be priced at Rs. 24,990 INR in India for the base variant. For the other general specifications, we do expect a 6.4-inch AMOLED Display with a normal 60hz Panel, and a 32MP Front Facing Selfie Camera.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
Vivo V19 India Launch Date:
As discussed previously, the Vivo V19 has been scheduled for launch on 10th March 2020 in Indonesia and will probably launch in India at the end of March 2020 or the first week of April, around the season of IPL 2020.
Vivo V19 Indian Pricing:
The Vivo V17 was priced at Rs. 22,990 in India, and thus due to the Corona Virus Outbreak and other upgrades, we may see the brand hiking the price to Rs. 24,990 in India for the base variant.
|Display||6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED|
|Rear Camera||48MP + 8MP (Ultra Wide) + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro|
|Battery||4,500mAh BatteryUSB Type – C Port|
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…