Nokia 9.2 Renders Reveal A New Design And Quad Cameras:
Nokia has been gearing up for the launch of the upcoming Nokia 9.2, but courtesy of Ben Geskin, we do have some renders to look on. These new renders reveal key information about the back panel of the smartphone. The Nokia 9.2 will move back to a quad-camera setup from the Penta camera on the Nokia 9. On the front, Nokia is trying to provide a full-screen experience without using a pop-up or a punch-hole camera setup, they will be achieving this by using an under-display camera sensor.
Highlights of the Story
- Quad Camera Setup
- ‘Oreo’ Shaped Camera Module
- Under-Display Selfie Camera
The Nokia 9 PureView had one among the foremost wonderful and attention-grabbing camera packages on a smartphone at its time, however, it was a rather non-competitive flagship otherwise. It’s been over a year since its launch, that might mean its successor may well be within the works, known as the Nokia 9.2. Nokia’s short smartphone refresh cycles across multiple product lines mean we tend to sometimes get several of those phones to launch along. With MWC 2020 called off, plenty of the premium and mid-range devices we ought to look forward will take longer to be introduced to the globe. HMD Global isn’t a corporation that excites its forthcoming product, however, speculation suggests that the Nokia 9.2 is going to be soon unwrapped.
However, we don’t have any official photos or leaked photos of the device. All we’ve got maybe a render from a concept from creator named Ben Geskin, who has been well-known in the industry for his concepts and renders. The most vital modification comes with the cameras because it not has the web-shaped Penta-camera arrangement. Instead, the purposed Nokia 9.2 encompasses a rather more light quad-camera setup. On the Nokia 9 PureView, all cameras largely operated at once collecting more detail and information, sadly for Nokia, that arrangement didn’t go too well, and they resulted in creating this switch to a “regular” quad-camera arrangement which has been well known in the industry now. We’d expect a primary shooter, a wider ultrawide angled lens aboard along with a zoom lens, with the fourth one being for depth information.
Also read: The 5 Most Beautiful Nokia Phones Ever
On the front of the smartphone, it’s obvious that no selfie camera is a gift, truly allowing us for the full-screen viewing experience, this is as a result of the selfie sensor being hidden among the display itself. There are rumors that the upcoming Nokia 9.2 will be implementing an under-display front-facing selfie camera. Why we believe these rumors are true is, Vivo recently showcase the APEX 2020 smartphone with similar under-display camera technology, but however, it was just a concept phone. No open to consumer production device has displayed this technology yet, but it might be phantasy to expect HMD Global world to beat the competition with a punch on the Nokia 9.2.
What do you guys think of the upcoming Nokia 9.2? Would you buy a smartphone with an under-display selfie camera?
Also read: Top Music Streaming Apps For iOS And Android
- In the past few years, we have seen a lot of people complaining about how there is nothing new to see in the iPhones launching every year. However, this is the biggest reason for our excitement today because we now have the brand new Apple iPhone 12 straight from the Unicorn, an Apple Premium Reseller.…
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.