iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition: First Look
One of the biggest Chinese smartphone companies, Vivo, has unveiled the Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition. The smartphone, Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition, had launched a couple of days ago. With recent leaks from internal sources, the smartphone is expected to land in India sooner than you had anticipated. The Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition measures 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13 mm and weighs 198.5 grams. Some essential features of the smartphone are listed below:
With the screen size 6.38-inch and the resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition has a Full-HD + AMOLED display. The aspect ratio is 19.5:9 and is ready to provide you with a great viewing experience. The display also supports HDR10.
For photography, this smartphone has a triple camera setup and LED flash at the back and a 16MP selfie camera on the front with an f/2.0 aperture lens. Triple camera at the rear comprises of 12MP primary sensor, 8MP ultrawide lens with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP depth sensor units with f/2.4 aperture. Along with that, the cameras consist of HDR, panorama, Super Night Scene 2.0, AI detection, and much more. Also, the phone features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
SIM & Connectivity
The racing edition smartphone comes with standard connectivity options that include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Specs at a glance
The new gaming-centric smartphone, the Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC that gives an excellent graphics experience to the user. Snapdragon 855+ SoC is essentially an upgrade over the Snapdragon 855, which came installed in earlier launched iQOO Neo 855. The smartphone also has a single UFS 3.0 storage option. Along with that, it also has two RAM versions, which are 8GB or 12GB RAM. With the Multi-Turbo acceleration technology, the smartphone tends to provide enhanced overall performance. The phone also has a ten layer heat dissipation structure with a liquid cooling system, and this keeps the thermal under check.
The smartphone rumoured to be operated by a 4,500mAh battery along with 33W fast charging technology.
The smartphone, Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition, comes in three colour variants, which are Light Mint, Carbon Black, and Iceland Aurora.
Flagship Offering at a Budget Price
The iQOO line of smartphones is coming to India very soon and the Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition, which is their latest flagship smartphone and is a total beast in performance. For the 8GB RAM variant, the Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition is expected to be priced around Rs 28,000. Moreover, for the 12GB RAM variant, the smartphone Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition is expected to be announced for Rs 32,000 in India.
Cover Image Source: 91mobiles.com
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…