Vivo has brought the brand new X60 series to India as the successors of the Vivo X50 series. There are three new models, the X60, X60 Pro, and X60 Pro+. Although we know that the Pro+ variant is always the top tier premium in the lineup.
Below, we have highlighted the best things about the Vivo X60 Pro+ experience. Overall it’s a fantastic phone, with impressive cameras, charging, display, performance, and software. Moreover, you will also find the Vivo X60 Pro+ price in India.
Vivo X60 Pro+ Specs: Notable Highlights
- 6.56-inch FHD+ display, 120Hz AMOLED display
- Schott Xensation Up – Display Protection
- Snapdragon 888 SoC, Dual 5G
- 12GB LPDDR5 + 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, not expandable.
- 50MP GN1 Sensor with Vivo OIS + 48MP (IMX 589) with gimbal stabilisation (ZEISS) + 32MP + 8MP
- 8K at 30fps, 30fps & 60fps on 4K, FHD, and HD.
- 4200mAh battery, 55W Flash Charge
Top 5 Reasons To Buy Vivo V60 Pro Plus
Massive Power With A Flagship Processor
Vivo’s is not launching any other flagship smartphone after its Vivo X60 Pro+ launch this year. It’s packing the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip, which is an absolute powerhouse. Gaming, photo editing, video streaming — all handled with zero fuss. Recently launched, the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro are the only competitors to the device with the same processor.
Funtouch OS 11.1 Based On Android 11
Vivo ships the Vivo X60 Pro+ with its latest FunTouch OS 11.1 on top of Android 11. It comes with the February Android security patch which is fairly recent. However, there is a large amount of bloatware preinstalled including Facebook, Flipkart, Snapchat, and Moj, along with a few apps from Vivo. One can uninstall these apps if you don’t intend to use them.
Android skins are now really getting the finesse that was once available only on iOS. The choice between the two different OS completely depends on you. But one should note the Android 11 brings a range of interesting features, which are made available on this new Vivo flagship smartphone.
120Hz Ultra Smooth Display
At 6.56-inches, it’s a large screen that’s still usable with one hand. It curves around the sides, giving the Vivo X60 Pro Plus a premium look and feel. Furthermore, it is also offering a high refresh rate and AMOLED display just like every other flagship phone. Its AMOLED display panel will let you scroll through content at up to 120Hz.
The best thing about the screen, though, is its dynamic 120Hz refresh rate. It can be defined as the number of times a touchscreen can sense input from your finger. The higher this number is better will be the gaming experience. With battle Royale trendsetters like COD, PUBG, and more, everyone wants to buy a smartphone with superior gaming capabilities.
12GB LPDDR5 + 256GB UFS 3.1 storage + 3GB Virtual RAM
Vivo offers the Vivo X60 Pro+ in one configuration only, with 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. You can’t expand storage, but with 256GB onboard, it should suffice the needs. Moreover, the company has also implemented a feature called Virtual RAM which uses up to 3GB of storage as additional RAM.
We know that both RAM & storage work in tandem to deliver faster app load time by improving read/write speed. The UFS 3.1 not only promises faster sequential and random read/write speed but also almost doubles your data bandwidth while consuming lesser power.
Fascinating ZEISS Camera Setup
We all know Android smartphones have been struggling for ages to prove their prowess over iPhone’s videography capabilities. However, taking up the ZEISS lens partnership from last year’s X50 Pro, Vivo introduces DSLR-level Gimbal Stabilisation, which is said to be the best-in-class. The Vivo X60 Pro+ could actually challenge the new iPhone series in video stabilization and more. It takes an edge over its competitor with its gimbal stabilization and periscope lens.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…