IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile Phone
IPL 2021 is going to happen! The fourteenth season of the Twenty20 cricket league is set to begin on Friday, April 9. One will be available for live streaming exclusively on Disney+ Hotstar in India. This will bring a total of eight teams that will play matches at six different venues across India. However, the most interesting part it is finally taking place in India.
Although many ardent fans were hoping to catch this season live – it will not be possible due to COVID-19. It looks like you will have to follow it on TV. In addition, you can do so online on your mobile phone or smart TV, aside from live TV.
IPL 2021 Live Streaming: How To Watch For Free?
1. Reliance Jio: Cricket Dhan Dhana Dhan Packs
Jio offers Disney Plus Hotstar VIP subscription to its subscribers. It starts with a cheaper Rs 401, Rs 598, to higher-pricing Rs 2,599 all-in-one recharges.
On the other hand, there is also the option of bundling Disney Plus Hotstar VIP subscription with its JioFiber plans. These offers start as low as Rs. 999, 1,499, 2,499, 3,999, and 8,499 and offer various other benefits. In addition, it lets you live stream IPL 2021 without any trouble on your mobile and TV.
2. Airtel: Ticket to Cricket Packs
However, with Airtel, you have more options like Rs 401, Rs 448, Rs 499, Rs 599, and Rs 2,698 with access to Disney Plus Hotstar VIP subscription. Moreover, it offers you much more in terms of benefits like Airtel Xstream Premium access and Wynk Music.
4. Vodafone Idea Recharge Plans with Disney Plus Hotstar Subscription
Vi recharge plans offer – Rs 401, Rs 601, Rs 801, and Rs 501. Apart from its usual benefits – it offers weekend data rollover facility and Binge all night for free from 12 AM to 6 AM. These all recharge plans come with the addition of a Disney Plus Hotstar VIP subscription.
5. Tata Sky Mobile App
Tata Sky customers can stream all the TV content on your mobile device with the help of the official TataSky mobile app. If you are subscribed to the Star Sports channel, you can watch IPL matches online on your smartphone. If you are not subscribed, worry not – it is as low as Rs 6 per month.
6. Flipkart SuperCoins
If you are a Flipkart user and accumulated enough Flipkart SuperCoins – you can redeem them for a Disney Plus Hotstar subscription to watch IPL 2021 online for free. It is a reward-based system that Flipkart offers every time you shop from its platform. You earn two SuperCoins (max 100 per order) for every Rs 100 spent on Flipkart. One SuperCoin is worth Re 1.
So if you have 399 SuperCoins, you can avail Disney Plus Hotstar VIP subscription worth Rs 399 for free. Similarly, 1,499 SuperCoins can be redeemed for Disney Plus Hotstar Premium subscription.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi