What Is Tinder And How To Use It! Swipe To Get Lucky!
Despite immense competition in the dating apps market, Tinder remains the biggest dating app int her world, and none of the competitors seem to get close. The app is available in multiple international markets and has good quality userbase unlike most of its competitors, the app uses a very simple interface to match the users with potential partners. If you are a newbie to dating and trying to figure out how everything works, this comprehensive guide to Tinder is where you should get started.
Highlights of the Story
- Tinder is one of the largest dating apps in the market with millions of users looking for their next match
- The app uses a very simple concept and user interface by allowing people to match with others based on profiles that contain images and a bio
- Tinder comes with a lot of features and there are a lot of competitors that attempt to take their stake in the dating game
Tinder is perhaps the largest dating service in the world with millions of users, the app also has decent competition in different regions but none of them were able to match up to the quality and simplicity of Tinder.
Tinder comes with a simple concept allowing for users to match with partners based on their images and a short bio alongside other options like Spotify playlist, and an Instagram feed. If you are a regular Tinder user and looking to upgrade the profile or if you are a dating newbie looking to get started, this comprehensive guide will help you get started with the dating app.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List In India
What is Tinder!
Tinder is one of the best online dating apps that matches people based on their physical attraction to each other. It shows you the other Tinder users who fall within a specified age range, gender, sexuality, and other constraints within a certain distance from your current location. You can have a look at the person and decide when you like them or not.
If you do like then you can swipe right and see if they like you back, if you don’t then you’ll never know. If you both like each other then Tinder’s message option will be made available and offer a private chat thread in which you can talk and get to know each other.
How to Use Tinder
Tinder is available as free to install app for Android and iOS and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Earlier, Facebook required users to signup and login with Facebook but slowly shifted to offer an option to create an account using only a phone number. While this prevents some of the options such as pulling photos directly from Facebook and showing your mutual friends, it does come handy for users who do not want to have a Facebook account.
Also read: Smartphone News
Tinder is a very simple to use app and you can just set up an account or log in with your Facebook profile, enter details about your gender of choice, the age range of people that you’d like to meet and how far you are prepared to travel to meet them. Tinder looks for people who match the criteria and places using their profiles as a card on your screen with a large photo of the person, you can tap on the card to see a short description that they’ve written along with more photos.
Also Read: What Is Telegram – How To Use The App
Under each picture you will see a heart icon and a cross icon, you can tap on the heart icon if you like them and on the cross if you don’t like them. You can also swipe right if you like them and swipe left if you don’t, this simplifies the UI even further. When you like someone on Tinder and they like you back, Tinder will tell you that a match has been made and then opens up the messaging options. You’ll first have to fill up your profile which the other users will be seeing. Tinder pulls up some information from your Facebook profile such as Job and Education but you can choose what data you want to display and then write up a small bio showing yourself off.
Also Read: Tinder To Launch Video Chat Feature In June
You will also need to upload some pictures from your Phone’s gallery or pull them from your Facebook account. You can also link your Tinder account to Instagram and Spotify, link the Tinder account to Instagram will show the most recent Instagram photos on your profile while linking to Spotify will show some of your favorite songs.
Super Likes and Boosts
Tinder has a few extra features over the above-mentioned basic ones, Super Likes is one of the important features. You can Super Like someone by tapping on the blue star icon or swiping up on their profile, unlike as in the case of a regular match, this will immediately send them a notification that they have been super liked and give them a choice to see your profile. While this gives the user a more upfront way to try and match with the other user, some users might also see this as a little desperate. In the free account, you will get only one Super Like per day and you will need to use it wisely.
Tinder also comes with a Boost feature in the premium version. This option allows you to push your profile to the top of the queue of Tinder and every Tinder user for the next 30 minutes will see you first. This makes it much more likely for you to get a match, three boosts can cost Rs 283 each which means they are certainly not cheap. You can get a better discount by buying them in a pack of ten or twenty, you can also find the Boosts by tapping on the lightning bolt icon.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.