Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Quick Review
Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi’s flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Review in 2 Minutes
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro price in India is Rs.39,990.
- It comes with a 108MP camera and 144Hz refresh rate display.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is one of the best devices Xiaomi ever made and is closest to be a flagship killer in this price segment. To know why we are stating this fact, watch the video till the end because in just 2 minutes all your questions will be answered.
First things first, the design of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro might not attract you at the first go but it quite solid. It is protected on the front as well as back by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and not just that, the camera glass is also shielded by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Since it is an all-glass body, you can expect a few fingerprints that keep sticking to it, hence a fingerprint magnet. To avoid this, use the transparent case provided by Xiaomi which they also claim to be anti-bacterial. There is another problem that the users might face, Mi 10T Pro is quite heavy to hold in hands for normal day to day usage. But all in all, it’s a premium device and justifies the price tag it comes with.
Read More: Vivo V20 Quick Review
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro might appear to disappoint at first when you will read the spec sheet that it comes with an IPS LCD display. But, surprisingly it is the other way round. This display gives stunning results because it is backed by True Colours and your content looks great on a display like this. The 144Hz refresh rate is the icing on the cake for Mi 10T Pro which makes it ultra-smooth and one of the best in the segments. Moreover, the display can adapt the refresh rate to that of the content being displayed on it.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Full Review
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro as we just said feels heavy in hands, most likely because of the giant 5000 mAh battery it is powered by. It is more than enough to take on the power requirements of the device and can last for over one and a half days on a single charge. Even the charging times are relatively low, as low as a full charge in just 50 minutes, thanks to the 33W power adapter provided in the box. A few Mi fans might complain about the missing wireless charging feature.
The reason why the Mi 10T Pro is called a flagship device is that Xiaomi powered this device by the flagship chipset which is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. Heavy gaming and day to day tasks were performed by the device without even breaking a sweat. The loading times on apps were instant too, thanks to the UFS 3.1 storage. What’s even impressive in this Xiaomi device is the software. Bloatware is still there, but it has significantly shrunk and can be uninstalled by the users.
Your Mi 10T Pro features a 108MP rear camera which is one of the USPs of this device. But it is not just about the numbers. The image quality comes out to be stunning and the pictures do not look oversaturated, but more natural this time. Even the portrait shots offer improved edge detection. Mi 10T Pro also offers video recording rated at up to 8K at 30 fps which is mind-boggling at this price.
Price at around Rs.40,000, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro competes with the likes of OnePlus 8T and Samsung Galaxy S20FE but some features like 144Hz refresh rate on the display plus a 108MP rear camera give the Mi 10T Pro an upper hand.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi