Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Quick Review
Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi’s flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Review in 2 Minutes
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro price in India is Rs.39,990.
- It comes with a 108MP camera and 144Hz refresh rate display.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is one of the best devices Xiaomi ever made and is closest to be a flagship killer in this price segment. To know why we are stating this fact, watch the video till the end because in just 2 minutes all your questions will be answered.
First things first, the design of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro might not attract you at the first go but it quite solid. It is protected on the front as well as back by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and not just that, the camera glass is also shielded by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Since it is an all-glass body, you can expect a few fingerprints that keep sticking to it, hence a fingerprint magnet. To avoid this, use the transparent case provided by Xiaomi which they also claim to be anti-bacterial. There is another problem that the users might face, Mi 10T Pro is quite heavy to hold in hands for normal day to day usage. But all in all, it’s a premium device and justifies the price tag it comes with.
Read More: Vivo V20 Quick Review
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro might appear to disappoint at first when you will read the spec sheet that it comes with an IPS LCD display. But, surprisingly it is the other way round. This display gives stunning results because it is backed by True Colours and your content looks great on a display like this. The 144Hz refresh rate is the icing on the cake for Mi 10T Pro which makes it ultra-smooth and one of the best in the segments. Moreover, the display can adapt the refresh rate to that of the content being displayed on it.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Full Review
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro as we just said feels heavy in hands, most likely because of the giant 5000 mAh battery it is powered by. It is more than enough to take on the power requirements of the device and can last for over one and a half days on a single charge. Even the charging times are relatively low, as low as a full charge in just 50 minutes, thanks to the 33W power adapter provided in the box. A few Mi fans might complain about the missing wireless charging feature.
The reason why the Mi 10T Pro is called a flagship device is that Xiaomi powered this device by the flagship chipset which is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. Heavy gaming and day to day tasks were performed by the device without even breaking a sweat. The loading times on apps were instant too, thanks to the UFS 3.1 storage. What’s even impressive in this Xiaomi device is the software. Bloatware is still there, but it has significantly shrunk and can be uninstalled by the users.
Your Mi 10T Pro features a 108MP rear camera which is one of the USPs of this device. But it is not just about the numbers. The image quality comes out to be stunning and the pictures do not look oversaturated, but more natural this time. Even the portrait shots offer improved edge detection. Mi 10T Pro also offers video recording rated at up to 8K at 30 fps which is mind-boggling at this price.
Price at around Rs.40,000, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro competes with the likes of OnePlus 8T and Samsung Galaxy S20FE but some features like 144Hz refresh rate on the display plus a 108MP rear camera give the Mi 10T Pro an upper hand.
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999