Amazon India Teases Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime’s India Launch
Amazon India has unveiled that the Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime will be coming to India soon. The launch of the smartphone has been teased via a promotional page on the e-commerce platform.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime features a 32-megapixel front camera
- The smartphone packs a whopping 6,000mAh battery
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC
- The launch date or pricing details of the handset are under wraps
The promotional page on Amazon does not reveal anything in detail. However, it does reveal the key specifications of the device. The Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime will come with a quad rear camera setup which will feature a 64-megapixel primary sensor. Additionally, the smartphone will be powered by the Samsung Exynos 9611 SoC along with 6GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Specifications
As per the specifications listed on the promotional page of the Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime on Amazon, the smartphone seems to be similar to the M31. The Galaxy M31 was launched way back in February in the country.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC clocked at 2.3GHz. Additionally, this 10nm processor is paired with 6GB of super fast LPDDR4x RAM. Moreover, the smartphone will come in two internal storage options, that is, 64GB and 128GB. Furthermore, the internal storage of the device is expandable upto 512GB via a microSD card slot.
When it comes to the cameras, the Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime features a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, a 5-megapixel depth sensor and another 5-megapixel macro sensor. Additionally, these sensors have apertures of f/1.8, f/2.2, f/2.2 and f/2.4, respectively. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 32-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. Moreover, the selfie shooter is integrated within a waterdrop-style notch design at the front. The selfie shooter comes with 4K video recording and slow-motion support as well.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime packs a massive 6,000mAh battery along with 15W fast charging support. Also, the smartphone comes with a rear fingerprint scanner for security and supports face unlock as well.
However, all these features are already present on the Galaxy M31. The real question is what Samsung will add to this particular smartphone to make it stand out in the series.
Also read: Vi (Vodafone-Idea) Launches New Rs 351 Plan
Samsung’s ‘M’ series of smartphones have been a massive hit in the country till now. The Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime looks like another great addition to the series. The official launch date or pricing details of the smartphone have been announced as of now.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…