Apple iPhone 12 Series Likely To Launch In September; Shipping Starts October
In the wake of the pandemic, we expected a delay in the launch of Apple’s iPhone 12 this year. But reports suggest it may not be like that.
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone 12 may come in 4 variants.
- There are chances of unveiling in September and sale in October this year.
As is tradition with Apple, launching its latest iPhone 12 models in the month of September – it is happening again. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there were speculations on the delay of the launch.
But sources report from Analysts Wedbush points that the launch of the upcoming 5G iPhone 12 will take place in September. Sales of the phones would be in October.
Apple iPhone 12 is one of the most-awaited smartphone series of 2020. So it is possible that the company can follow last year ‘s strategy, where the new 5G devices will launch in September, but begin shipping one model the same month, and delay the other model by one month or so.
This is all just rumors with no confirmation from Apple as of yet.
What To Expect?
We are expecting 4 variants: iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Max, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. As per rumors, the models will come with an OLED display panel. The iPhone 12 will have a 5.4-inch display while the Max and Pro models will have a 6.1-inch screen. Whereas, iPhone 12 Pro Max will reportedly have a 6.7-inch display.
Additionally, there are no power adapter and Earpods in the box this time around, if rumors are true.
The previous model costs around $749. But since the newer model has the 5G availability, we can expect the price to go higher than before.
There are no official confirmations by the company on the specs and the launch. All we can do is wait and watch as of now. Though, Apple seems to be making some major changes in its iPhone lineup with this year’s offerings.
As supply chain is reportedly getting back on its normal way, Apple can launch these models in its typical mid-late September timeframe with some changes.
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.