Asus ROG Phone 3 Appears In A Hands-On Video; To Sport Triple Camera, Snapdragon 865 SoC, 6000 mAh Battery
After a few leaks around the specifications went public, Asus ROG Phone 3 alleged hands-on video surfaces on the internet showcasing the design.
Highlights of the Story
- Asus ROG Phone 3 appears in a hands-on video with a design similar to ROG Phone 2.
- It will sport Snapdragon 865 SoC with 16GB RAM, 512GB storage & a triple camera setup.
- ROG Phone 3 will run on the latest Android 10-based ROG UI.
Asus ROG Phone 3 is incoming and it is expected to arrive as early as July. We already know a tonne about the ROG Phone 3 specification sheet thanks to previous leaks including that from Geekbench and TENAA. The device is expected to hail almost the same design as its predecessor Asus ROG Phone 2. Turns out we just have a hands-on video that appears to be of ROG Phone 3 is its glory.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Design
Asus ROG Phone 1 and 2 were a brilliant piece of craftsmanship when it comes to their design. With the alleged video, it is easy to discern that Asus ROG Phone 3 design is somewhere similar to its predecessor although it has a more polished design. Talking about ROG Phone 3 specifically, you can see a patterned glass design for its back battle with minimalistic and angled lines on the back panel. There’s a triple camera setup that sits on the left side of the back panel in a horizontal stacked.
There’s a LED ROG logo on the center and looks a bit tall than its predecessor. Finally, the sides are curved a bit to give a better grip when you hold it. The phone weighs a bit at 240 grams as per the TENAA listing.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Specification
Apparently, the upcoming ROG Phone 3 is equipped with a 6.59-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel boasting 2340×1080 pixels resolution. The USP of the display is its 144hz refresh rate which overturns even the phones with 120hz refresh rates. Furthermore, the device gets its power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC with Adreno 650 GPU on top of 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded.
The phone is equipped with a triple camera setup with a 64Mp primary along with telephoto and ultrawide lens shooter although the telephoto sensor isn’t confirmed yet. Finally, the device has a 6,000 mAh battery paired alongside 30W Hypercharge fast charging and that’s about all we know about Asus ROG Phone 3 specification.
- iQOO 7 Camera Review - Stock Camera Vs Gcam Comparison
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G