Huawei Mate 40 Will Be Reportedly Delayed As The Company Sets On Its Evaluating Chip Supply
As per the latest report, Huawei Mate 40 series launch could be delayed due to ongoing trade war causing issues with acquiring chipsets from TSMC.
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei Mate 40 series could be delayed by one or two months due to ongoing trade war.
- Huawei reportedly asked its suppliers to halt production to evaluate its supply of chips.
- Huawei Mate 40 series will be rolled out with 5nm Kirin 1000/1020 processor.
Huawei Mate series is Huawei’s answer to Apple’s iPhones and releases in the second half of each year for the past three years. Now that people are awaiting the Huawei Mate 40 series, there could be a delay in its launch as per the latest report from Nikkei Asian Review citing certain sources.
Usually, Huawei Mate series gets the latest processors and this wouldn’t have been an exception as Huawei is already working on its Kirin 1000 or 1020 expected to arrive in October. This will be followed by Huawei Mate 40 launch next month, however, now it is expected to delay by a month or two as Huawei has reportedly asked its suppliers to halt the production of certain parts that will be used in the upcoming flagship phones. This will cause a month or two months of disruption in the production which hints that Huawei Mate 40 launch could be delayed as well.
Also Read: Huawei Mate 30 Pro Review
Huawei is reportedly analyzing and evaluating the impact on the ongoing trade war between the US and Huawei. Also, it was not too long when the U.S. prevented any non-U.S. based suppliers from using any technology originating from the US to amend and build chips for Huawei. According to 91mobiles, Huawei might have halted production of 5nm chipset Kirin 1000/1020 and 7nm 5G modems that use some of the patents from U.S. companies.
Also Read: Huawei P40 5G
Huawei did manage to aggressively stock up its piles of components including the $700 million order to TSMC that it tried to place earlier. Anyways, if it is true, the Huawei Mate 40 Launch is compromised and we will have to wait to hear more about it. Additionally, we don’t have any concrete intel on Huawei Mate 40 specification but we are certain that it will carry a power-packed specs sheet ahead of Mate 30 released last year. Also, we aren’t aware of Huawei Mate 40 Price as well.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.