Huawei P40 Lite 5G Launched: Highlights Include Kirin 820 SoC, 4,000mAh Battery
Chinese smartphone company, Huawei, in March introduced the company’s most awaited line up of smartphones, the Huawei P40 series through an online-only launch event.
Highlights of the Story
- The Huawei P40 Lite 5G comes in Midnight Black, Space Silver, and Crush Green colour options.
- There is a HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G octa-core chipset under the hood.
- The device also gets a rear quad-camera system.
With three smartphones – the Huawei P40, P40 Pro, and P40 Pro+, the Huawei P40 series features Kirin 990 SoC, a 90hz refresh rate hole punch display along with a quad rear camera set up and host of other flagship features. As a water down variant of Huawei P40, the company has now unveiled Huawei P40 Lite 5G in the European market.
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G is a downgraded version of the Huawei P40. At the front is a decent 6.5-inch full-HD+ LCD hole-punch display with a resolution of 1,080×2,400 pixels. The Huawei P40 Lite 5G gets powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G octa-core SoC coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. The device also gets a familiar side-mounted fingerprint sensor and weighs 189 grams.
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G camera setup gets a vertically stacked quad camera system which includes a 64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture sitting along an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture. The third is a 2-megapixel macro lens with f/2.4 aperture with the fourth being a 2-megapixel depth camera with f/2.4 aperture. For selfies and video calling, we have a 16-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G battery includes a 4,000mAh cell with 40W SuperCharge fast charging support. 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v5.1, NFC and USB Type-C port are the available connectivity options.
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G Pricing and Availability
With the availability of the device in the European market, the Huawei P40 Lite 5G launch price is at EUR 399 (roughly Rs. 32,800) in Europe. Unfortunately, there is no word for its arrival in India. The phone is however, up for pre-order with the sales beginning on May 28.
Also Read: POCO F2 Pro Launched; Starts At €499
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.