Huawei P40 Lite 5G Launched: Highlights Include Kirin 820 SoC, 4,000mAh Battery
Chinese smartphone company, Huawei, in March introduced the company’s most awaited line up of smartphones, the Huawei P40 series through an online-only launch event.
Highlights of the Story
- The Huawei P40 Lite 5G comes in Midnight Black, Space Silver, and Crush Green colour options.
- There is a HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G octa-core chipset under the hood.
- The device also gets a rear quad-camera system.
With three smartphones – the Huawei P40, P40 Pro, and P40 Pro+, the Huawei P40 series features Kirin 990 SoC, a 90hz refresh rate hole punch display along with a quad rear camera set up and host of other flagship features. As a water down variant of Huawei P40, the company has now unveiled Huawei P40 Lite 5G in the European market.
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G is a downgraded version of the Huawei P40. At the front is a decent 6.5-inch full-HD+ LCD hole-punch display with a resolution of 1,080×2,400 pixels. The Huawei P40 Lite 5G gets powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G octa-core SoC coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. The device also gets a familiar side-mounted fingerprint sensor and weighs 189 grams.
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G camera setup gets a vertically stacked quad camera system which includes a 64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture sitting along an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture. The third is a 2-megapixel macro lens with f/2.4 aperture with the fourth being a 2-megapixel depth camera with f/2.4 aperture. For selfies and video calling, we have a 16-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G battery includes a 4,000mAh cell with 40W SuperCharge fast charging support. 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v5.1, NFC and USB Type-C port are the available connectivity options.
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G Pricing and Availability
With the availability of the device in the European market, the Huawei P40 Lite 5G launch price is at EUR 399 (roughly Rs. 32,800) in Europe. Unfortunately, there is no word for its arrival in India. The phone is however, up for pre-order with the sales beginning on May 28.
Also Read: POCO F2 Pro Launched; Starts At €499
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…