As you may be aware, a smartphone’s battery can be damaged due to various factors. A poor battery is not an excellent smartphone experience, whether the phone is not charging, the battery has bloated, or there is exterior damage.
Now the question is did your Apple iPhone XS battery break by chance? Don’t panic; there are plenty of replacement and repair choices. In India, the price of replacing the battery in your Apple iPhone XS is decided on the method you use. The two most effective methods to replace the battery in your iPhone XS are as follows.
Method 1: Cashify Repair
Cashify mobile repair is a great site to purchase a replacement battery for your Apple iPhone XS at a reasonable price. To get your smartphone’s battery replaced, follow these simple steps.
- Sign up for the Cashify battery repair service via the Cashify app or website.
- Select Apple iPhone XS as your brand and device model once you’ve arrived at the dashboard.
- Select the smartphone’s colour on the next Apple iPhone XS Battery Repair page. You’ll see a repair dashboard with all of the repair fees shown.
- In India, the cost of repairing an Apple iPhone XS battery is only 3,599. This cost-effective solution is far less expensive than Apple’s service centre.
- Genuine parts for your smartphone are always available on Cashify. Furthermore, all of Cashify’s repair components come with a six-month warranty. As a result, if any problems arise, you can easily acquire a new one right away.
- Cashify delivers services right to your door. This implies that the service representative will come to your home and fix your smartphone, saving you the trouble of taking it to a service centre.
Method 2: Apple Service Centre
You may always get your Apple iPhone XS battery replaced at an Apple service centre. However, this could end up costing you a lot more than you expect.
- Apple authorised spare parts are extremely expensive and out of reach for many individuals.
- The Apple service centre does not offer a doorstep repair service, so you’ll have to send your phone in for a battery replacement and wait a few days.
- Apple gadgets are generally covered by a warranty when Apple Care Plus is purchased as an extended warranty, which might be costly.
- The cost of a battery replacement at an Apple service centre is approximately ₹5,000 to 6,000.
The Apple iPhone XS has a 2,658 mAh battery with rapid charging capabilities of up to 15W. It also supports USB power delivery 2.0, which Apple claims can charge the battery to 50% in 30 minutes. On the other hand, this replacement may be done swiftly and cheaply with Cashify.
On the Cashify product page, you can discover thorough information on numerous smartphones. Learn more about the Apple iPhone XS specifications, features, reviews, and associated news. On top of that, you’ll find the most up-to-date and unique information about forthcoming smartphones.
I’m an enthusiastic writer with a passion for technology. I enjoy writing and sharing my expertise and experiences with the latest gadgets in the market.