The Apple iPhone 8 Plus, which was released in 2017, was a big hit. It has a good camera and third-party software that makes it stand out from the crowd. Some iPhone owners, however, may experience a charging jack problem. The issue is that their smartphone charges occasionally and does not charge at all other times. So far, we’ve provided two simple methods for repairing the charging jack on the Apple iPhone 8 Plus.
Method 1: Cashify repair
Cashify is by far the most reputable option for getting your gadget fixed in the occurrence of a breakdown. It’s simple, and mobile repair service can be scheduled in under a minute.
- First, set up a Cashify account and fill in the essential information about your device on the app or website.
- After that, return to the home screen and choose the Charging Jack repair tab.
- Pick Apple as the smartphone’s brand and the Apple iPhone 8 Plus as the device’s model. You’ll be sent to Apple iPhone 8 Plus Charging Jack Repair page.
- After that, you’ll be directed to the main panel, where you may see various facts about the mending services. Then, select the charging jack and schedule a repair appointment.
- Cashify offers a low-cost repairing service; your charging jack can be changed for as little as Rs. 1,499.
- Only genuine parts are used in Cashify’s devices. As a result, the spare parts it replaces come with a three-month warranty. This will come in handy if your smartphone becomes unusable following the installation of new hardware.
- Cashify offers a repair-at-home service, where a customer support representative will come to your home and repair your smartphone. Because everything is done before you. Also, your data is kept private.
Method 2: Apple service centre
The second option is to visit an Apple-approved service centre. Visiting an Apple service centre might be a laborious procedure for the average working person.
- Apple does not offer a smartphone repair service at your home. That means you’ll have to take your iPhone to an Apple store and get it repaired. This can be a problem for folks who value their privacy.
- Apple gadgets are made using authentic parts, which implies they will be pricey for the typical user. A replacement charging jack for an Apple iPhone 8 Plus might cost anywhere between Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 4000.
The Apple iPhone 8 Plus is a terrific smartphone, but the charging jack issue can be a concern and could damage the inside components. As a result, it should be a top priority to get it addressed as soon as feasible. If you’re looking for a reliable and economical repair service, Cashify repair is the way to go.
The Apple iPhone 8 Plus is featured on Cashify’s product page, which includes reviews, news, comparison pages, specifications, and other related information.
I’m an enthusiastic writer with a passion for technology. I enjoy writing and sharing my expertise and experiences with the latest gadgets in the market.