Edit PDF files On Mobile Phone and Laptop for Free – Here’s How
This quick info-byte features 4 top-rated cross-platform applications that can Edit PDFs! Two feature Cloud storage and extensive editing capabilities, while the other two have just enough features for signing and marking.
Highlights of the Story
Top Cross-Platform Apps to Edit, sign, and markup PDF files:
- Adobe Acrobat
- Xodo PDF Editor
- Microsoft Edge
PDFs. They’re essential, yet they used to be notoriously user-unfriendly until recent years. After staggering competition from freeware or ad-driven apps and websites, Adobe entered the fray of free PDF editing software.
This neat info-byte by Cashify is everything you need to read to know how to edit PDF files on your mobile phone and laptop for free! All the applications on this list are cross-platform for maximum ease of access.
Top Cross-Platform Apps to Edit PDFs
Editing PDFs with this classic software is free on all platforms! Sign documents, fill forms, zoom in, find, share, comment, export, compress, reorganize pages, combine files, upload to cloud, or print with this under 100 MB App!
Download and edit PDF with Adobe on:
Related Read: How to use LibGen and download Free eBooks and PDFs
Xodo PDF Editor
Another free cross-platform, the Xodo PDF Editor can sign, save your signature for future use, fill forms, annotate with a free hand, or work together in teams! Like any good PDF editor, Xodo also supports cloud saves.
Edit PDF with Xodo on:
Edit, convert, create, fill forms, secure documents, sign, and annotate. The paid version features OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to import text from a photographed PDF file. This is
Click to download PDFelement on:
The Microsoft Edge web browser is a colossal improvement over the worn-out internet explorer, also featuring PDF markup capabilities.
Simply drag and drop your desired PDF file to the URL address bar, or open it with EDGE to begin editing the PDF. This is the least feature-laden choice on this list.
Get EDGE on:
Windows: Edge comes pre-loaded in Windows 8 and above. Launch it to auto-update to the latest version and start using it.
Related Read: How to transfer files from Android to iPad
Those were the best cross-platform apps to edit PDF files on Smartphones and PCs alike! Leave a comment to tell us your favourite, or if you know more cross-platform PDF editing apps!
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…