It might not be challenging to select the best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh. The most powerful or costly camera isn’t always the best camera for photography. Ultimately, it comes down to picking the appropriate camera for your needs. There are many top DSLR cameras under 1 lakh if you have been taking pictures with your smartphone or a basic camera and want to improve. For individuals who want a compact camera, there are quite a few mirrorless models available.
Here is a list of the best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh available on the Indian market, each featuring a wide range of functions for both photography and filmmaking.
Also read: 5 Best Crossbeats Smartwatches in India 2023
Points to consider before buying the best DSLR cameras under 1 Lakh
A DSLR camera can completely alter the nature of your photographic abilities and your life as a photographer. It elevates your photography to the next level, where you can use a variety of settings to have a wonderful experience.
Keep these things in mind when buying the best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh:
- Sensor size
- Megapixel resolution
- Image quality
- Video Making in full HD
- Compatibility with various lenses
- Shutter and autofocus speed
- Many ways to control the camera
- Optical viewfinder
- Accessories of camera
Best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh: Top 5 List
1. Canon EOS 200D II 24.1MP DSLR Camera
One of the best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh available in India is the Canon EOS 200D II. It has an APS-C of about 24.1 mp CMOS sensor and a DIGIC eight processor. Additionally, it sports a dual-pixel CMOS AF system and a nine-point AF system. In low light, the camera is able to capture beautiful images and films. Additionally, it boasts an eye recognition autofocus system that makes it simpler to capture stunning images of your subjects. A memory card and carry case/camera bag are included with the Canon EOS 200D II DSLR Camera. It contains a 4K time-lapse movie mode and can also film in full HD. Additionally, the camera has digital IS, which reduces the camera shake. A one-year guarantee is included with the Taiwan-made Canon EOS 200D II DSLR camera.
- DIGIC eight processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology
- Special Features: Eye Detection Auto Focus
- Ability to take stunning photos and videos in low light conditions
- Eye detection AF system
- APS-C approx 24.1 mp CMOS sensor
- Focusing Distance (cm): 25
- Nine-point AF system
- Comes with a memory card and carry case/camera bag
- Full HD recording
- Four k time-lapse movie mode
- Equipped with Digital IS
|Great image quality||Some people may find the camera body to be too small|
|Dual Pixel CMOS AF||The battery life could be better|
|4K Video Recording||Limited native lens selection|
|Excellent low light performance|
Buy this camera from here.
2. Nikon D7500 20.9MP DSLR Camera
The Nikon D7500 is among the top DSLRs available in India. Along with SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, it sports a 20.9 MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor. It also captures stunning video in high HD at 30 frames per second. One ED glass element, one aspherical lens element, and a silent wave motor (SWM) is used to achieve high optical performance while ensuring quiet AF operation. The accuracy of different auto controls is significantly improved by the 180K-pixel RGB sensor. The Nikon D7500 boasts a fantastic 51-point focusing system and can capture images at an ISO of 51200. In addition to being extremely lightweight, the camera is built in Japan.
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor, SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- DX-format compatible
- high-power approx. 7.8x normal zoom lens covering a focal-length range from 18 to 140 mm
- 4K UHD (30p) high-quality video
- Compatible with MP4 format for easy playback on smart devices
- Video capture resolution: 2160p
- Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) is incorporated to ensure quiet AF operation
- Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- Special Features: Special effects modes (night vision; super vivid; pop; photo illustration; toy camera effect; miniature effect; selective colour
|Compact and lightweight||Expensive|
|Great image quality||The battery life needs improvement|
|Excellent build quality|
|Fast and accurate autofocus system|
|Excellent video quality|
Buy this camera from here.
3. Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 30.4 MP DSLR Camera
One of the best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh available in India is the Canon EOS. It sports a 61-point reticular focusing system and a 30.4 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor. The camera can also record in HD (720p) at up to 120 frames per second and in Full HD (1080p) at up to 60 frames per second. Additionally, the EOS has built-in Bluetooth, NFC, and WiFi connections. This makes it simple for you to transfer files to your smartphone or PC. Any frame from a 4K video can be saved as an 8.8-megapixel still photograph on the memory card. You can operate the camera remotely by using the Canon Connect app as well. The Canon EOS is a fantastic choice if you’re looking for a high-quality DSLR camera.
- 30.4 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- 61-point reticular autofocus system
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Special features: E-TTL II Auto Flash, Metered Manual
- The weatherproof and tough magnesium-alloy body
- Full HD (1080p) at up to 60 fps and in HD (720p) at up to 120 fps
- Built-in WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth
- A High-resolution 3.2-inch LCD screen with intuitive touch-screen controls makes shooting a pleasure.
|Outstanding image quality||No in-built image stabilization|
|Dual Pixel CMOS AF|
|4K Movie Shooting|
|Built-in WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth|
Buy this camera from here.
4. Sony Alpha ILCE-6400 24.2MP Mirrorless Digital SLR Camera
One of the best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh available in India is the Sony Alpha ILCE-6400 24.25MP Mirrorless Digital SLR Camera Body. It has real-time eye autofocus, which makes it ideal for photography and vlogging. Additionally, the camera has a tiltable LCD that makes it simple to snap photos and films. The camera can withstand up to 200,000 shutter cycles thanks to the high-grade materials used in its construction. For a quick HDR workflow, the camera supports HLG (hybrid log gamma). Anyone searching for a high-quality DSLR camera should consider this camera. The best option for anyone wishing to take high-quality photos and films is a DSLR camera.
- World fastest 0.02 Sec AF speed with 425 phase detection and contrast points-24.2MP, EXMOR CMOS sensor with outstanding light sensitivity
- 11FPS continuous shooting with AF/AE
- Tiltable LCD makes it easy to take pictures and videos.
- 180-degree tiltable touch LCD screen
- ISO sensitivity up to 102400
- High resolution, sensitivity and colour reproduction capability
- Fast and continuous shooting with AF/AE at up to 11fps
- Durability for up to 200,000 shutter cycles
- Lastly, the camera supports HLG(hybrid log gamma) for instant HDR workflow
- HLG(hybrid log Gamma) support for instant HDR workflow
|Smooth and stable Auto-focus||The camera is a little expensive|
|180-degree tiltable touch LCD screen||The camera does not come with a memory card|
|425 Phase detection AF points|
|Durability up to 200,000 shutter cycles|
|silent continuous shooting at up to 8fps|
Buy this laptop from here.
5. Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 DSLR Camera
An affordable DSLR camera with an ergonomic design is the Canon EOS 1500D. The 24.1 MP APS-C Size CMOS sensor it has will improve the quality of your pictures. To make a stunning photo, you can daringly crop the images and even format them as 1:1 squares. A significant amount of light data is received by the potent DIGIC 4+ imaging processor, which results in natural and delicate images. Additionally, you may take stunning pictures even from a distance by connecting your smartphone to the camera and pressing the shutter.
Additionally, you can add variations to the video that this camera records by combining a variety of plentiful EF lenses. Last but not least, the manual control full HD video recording mode produces precise and excellent recordings.
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.1 MP. Transmission frequency (central frequency):
- Frequency: 2 412 to 2 462MHz.
- Standard diopter :-2.5 – + 0.5m-1 (dpt)
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with full manual control and selectable frame rates
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
|Ergonomic design||Bluetooth is not available|
|Has a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor|
|9 autofocus points available|
Buy this Camera from here.
Best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh- Final Thoughts
Here is a list of the best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh available in India as of August 2022. We anticipate that this article may assist you in focusing your search on the top DSLR cameras. Which one of these caught your attention the most? We have done an extensive study on various cameras and have created this list. You may buy these DSLR cameras by visiting the Amazon link mentioned in this post. However, if one of these items completely suits your requirements, double-check the details and make an informed purchase.
If you are looking to sell your old phone or recycle your old phone, Cashify is here to help you out! Get the best resale value on your old smartphone and get rewarded instantly from your home itself for recycling it.