Best Place To Sell Samsung Galaxy A12 And Get The Maximum Buyback
The large screen of the Samsung Galaxy A12 draws a lot of attention. Also, due to its long battery life. However, it appears to be an outdated device with the passage of time. You can get a reasonable buyback price for your phone. Continue reading to know how.
Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy A12 specifications
- 2Why should you think about upgrading?
- 3What should you do if you wish to get rid of your Samsung Galaxy A12?
- 4Why should you use Cashify to sell your old phone?
- 5Here are a few of the top upgrades to consider
Highlights of the Story
- Using an old Samsung Galaxy A12 and wants to get rid of it.
- Well, Cashify gives you the best buyback value for your product; read our article to learn more about the best buyback deal.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 outperforms the Galaxy A11 in nearly every way. With its previously category-leading features, the Samsung Galaxy A12 was a market leader when it was released in 2020. However, it is now out of date and unable to compete with the newcomers. Many firms, including Samsung, have produced competitively priced devices. This could be the most significant moment to sell your old Samsung Galaxy A12 and upgrade at a lower cost.
Samsung Galaxy A12 specifications
It is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) 1.8GHz octa-core processor with four 1.8GHz cores and four 2.3GHz cores. Also, you’ll observe the 6.50-inch display screen. Furthermore, it has a 20:9 aspect ratio and comes with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy A12 is equipped with a 5,000mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy A12 features Samsung’s exclusive quick charging technology.
Why should you think about upgrading?
For quite some time, the Samsung Galaxy A12 has been a relic of the past, especially in terms of software. By today’s standards, the processor is slow, and the battery is inadequate when compared to the competition. These are some reasons you might consider selling your old Samsung Galaxy A12.
It came with an obsolete chipset. Even an upgrade to Android 11 isn’t enough to bring this phone up to speed.
Average camera quality
The A12 produces respectable photographs only in daylight, especially when using the ultrawide lens, however, the camera performance is lagging with no night mode and no video stabilisation.
What should you do if you wish to get rid of your Samsung Galaxy A12?
You can quickly sell your old Samsung Galaxy A12 on Cashify and get the greatest buyback value for it. To sell your old gadget on Cashify, just follow a few simple steps.
- After logging into the Cashify mobile app, go to the sell old phone section. Choose the device’s brand; for example in this case choose “Samsung”.
- Select the device’s model name. Sell old Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone. To get the estimated worth of the phone, fill in the RAM and storage options.
- Fill in the details regarding the device’s condition.
- Choose your preferred payment method and a pickup date, and you’re all set!
Why should you use Cashify to sell your old phone?
Cashify provides consumers with world-class service. First and foremost, protecting our customers’ data is of paramount importance to us, and we take great care in erasing all data from the old phone. The seller can simply choose a pickup date and choose doorstep delivery, in which we pick up the phone from them without them having to leave their home. Cashify’s AI-powered buyback value calculator provides the best resale value and fantastic upgrade options at a reasonable price.
Here are a few of the top upgrades to consider
1. Tecno Pova 2
Tecno did an excellent job selecting the MediaTek Helio G85 chipset to meet the processor’s performance requirements. For a cheap phone, the Tecno Pova 2 scores a respectable 217,659 on Antutu.
2. Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime
The Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime is an excellent phone in general, but its current pricing makes it difficult to recommend. Performance should be your first priority when purchasing a budget phone since it allows you to run more apps and games while also making the device more future-proof.
3. Realme Narzo 50A
For a smartphone that costs ₹12,999, the Realme Narzo 50A appears to have solid features. The design is adequate, the feel in hand is satisfactory, the processor is powerful, the battery is powerful, and the screen has a high refresh rate.
If you’re looking for a better upgrade option, and want to Sell phone online or Recycle old phone, click here! Cashify has the best deals and services, such as doorstep pickup, and it is very simple to use.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…