Where And How To Sell Vivo V17? Best Upgrade Options
Using the outdated Vivo V17 seems strange nowadays. And if you don’t know how to get the most money for your old phone. Then, this article will tell you the way to sell your old devices via Cashify.
Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo V17 specifications
- 2Why is your Vivo V17 suddenly obsolete?
- 3What is the best way to maximise the Buyback value?
- 4What are the benefits of using Cashify?
- 5Best upgrade options available
Highlights of the Story
- The Vivo V17 now feels outdated due to various reasons.
- Learn how to sell your old phone for cash.
- You’ll also find some of your next phone’s best smartphone upgrade options.
When the Vivo V17 was first released, it was praised for its large display and waterdrop notch for a selfie camera. Why would this phone become obsolete when everyone enjoys a fantastic display and selfie camera? Despite the phone’s impressive features, there are currently better phones on the market. Better and even new features are available on modern phones. We will show you how to sell your Vivo V17 in this article.
Vivo V17 specifications
The Vivo V17 is a mid-range smartphone with a lot of features. The phone’s design features a stunning premium look thanks to the fancy paint job and also the hole-punch selfie camera on the front.
The Vivo V17 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage onboard, Funtouch OS 9.2 all running Android 9. The phone comes with a Full HD+ 6.44-inch AMOLED display and a 4,500mAh battery.
Why is your Vivo V17 suddenly obsolete?
Average camera quality
If you use the portrait mode in ideal lighting situations, you’ll obtain excellent quality photographs with a bokeh effect but don’t anticipate the same quality in poor lighting.
In terms of performance, the Vivo V17 is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC, Adreno 612 GPU, and 8GB of RAM. One of the disadvantages is that we believe the phone’s processor is outdated and that is true though.
What is the best way to maximise the Buyback value?
You can sell your old Vivo V17 in various online and offline ways. However, if you want to obtain the most money for your phone, we recommend selling it through Cashify. Then you only have to follow a few easy actions.
- Go to the Cashify website and register if you don’t already have one. This also assists you in staying up-to-date.
- Go to Sell old phone and select the smartphone brand you want to sell, such as Vivo V17. In this scenario, it will be Vivo.
- Select the Vivo V17 as the smartphone model you want to sell. Cashify will now take you to the “Sell Old Vivo V17” website.
- Complete the requested phone characteristics, and you will be given the best buyback value for your phone.
- A Cashify representative will now visit your home to pick up your old device. The balance will be paid after your phone has been verified.
What are the benefits of using Cashify?
For a variety of reasons, Cashify is the best solution. However, the straightforward method and door-step pickup are the top two reasons. Cashify also assures that no other platform will pay you more for your phone. Furthermore, the funds are deposited immediately into your account to avoid any trouble.
Best upgrade options available
1. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite NE 5G
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite NE 5G still offers exceptional value for money thanks to its stylish design, brilliant 90Hz AMOLED display, and outdated Qualcomm Snapdragon 778 5G (6nm) processor (even though it comes with a slightly older mid-range processor).
2. OPPO Reno6 5G
The OPPO Reno6 5G features the MediaTek Dimensity 900 CPU, a Full-HD+ AMOLED display with a high refresh rate, a fast-charging battery, and, most importantly, a design that no one can overlook at ₹29,990. Most users will be satisfied with the Reno6 5G, and the low price makes it a fantastic value.
3. iQOO 7 5G
iQOO 7 5G has flagship-level performance. It also checks practically all of the boxes and is highly cost-effective. The phone has a slim and light design and a 120Hz AMOLED display, 65W quick charging, and a Snapdragon 870 processor.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…