Best Xiaomi Mobile Phones in India
Xiaomi, a private organization that designs, creates, and sells mobile phones is one of the forerunners in the smartphone market in India. Along with Xiaomi mobile phones, the company likewise makes fitness trackers, TVs, air purifiers, and tablets but it shot to fame for the best Xiaomi phones that would catch anybody’s attention. It has a skin for its Android mobile phones and tabs and to a great extent sells its mobile phones by means of flash sales in India. We at Cashify bring you a collection of the top Xiaomi mobiles that have gained popularity for offering incredible value for your money.
As of now, the organization has extended past China, its nation of origin, making a grand entry into the Indian smartphone market and also consistently developing itself in the overall mobile industry in Europe. The company has cut out for itself a special place in the hearts of the users by offering the top Xiaomi mobile phones that redefine value for cash. Highlighting the noteworthy features at lower cost has added to the company’s popularity since they have claimed that Xiaomi mobile phones do specifications better than numerous other significant players in the market like Huawei, Samsung, HTC, Apple, and many more. So what better an ideal opportunity to take a gander at the best Xiaomi phones than this precise moment?
Xiaomi puts out a lot of smartphones every year and with such huge numbers of phones having different price tags focuses on ensuring that you discover one that accommodates your financial plan. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is a conspicuous pick with its superior design supported by widescreen and a tremendous 5020mAh battery that effectively keeps going for two days on a full charge. At this moment, we at Cashify can list many more of the top Xiaomi mobiles you can get your hands on!
Contrasted with certain brands, Xiaomi is a relative newcomer toward the west, it has become so great that it developed such a sharp fanbase in India as of 2020. We’ve made this list of Xiaomi mobile phones so you can compare, go through key specs, and decide which might be great for you. So if you’re looking for the best Xiaomi phone that gives you access to a range of top features and specs, but won’t break the pocket, you’re in the right place!
6 Month ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.