In August 2020, the Realme C12 was launched with unique features. However, You’ll observe many issues in the handset’s display and operating system in 2022. Don’t worry if you’re thinking about where to sell your smartphone and get the best buyback. In the post, we’ve mentioned the complete information about selling the old Realme C12.
Also Read: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Review – Finally Something New This Time
Realme C12 Specifications
The Realme C12 features a 6.5-inch HD+ display boasting a 264 PPI density. The smartphone’s display has a Corning Gorilla Glass a 19.5:9 aspect ratio on top of it. Moreover, the default Realme UI on the phone, based on Android 10, may be updated to Realme UI 2.0, which is significantly lighter than MIUI 12. Furthermore, the phone comes with a triple rear and a single front camera.
Also Read: POCO M5 Review – Loaded In Every Aspect
Why is the Realme C12 considered obsolete in 2022?
Take into consideration the various factors before expecting that your old phone will sell for a high price:
- The smartphone does not have fast charging technology.
- Absence of Full HD Display panel.
- The camera quality of the smartphone is not up to the mark specially in night mode.
- Outdated chipset performance.
- Heating issue.
Also Read:Samsung Galaxy F13 Quick Review – Big Battery With Nice Design
How can I sell my old Realme C12 and get excellent buyback value
To check the buyback value to upgrade the Realme C12on Cashify, follow the below-mentioned steps and get the best possible value for your smartphone.
- Go to the Cashify website or Mobile App and head onto the Sell old phone, then select Realme as a brand.
- Once done, select the model of the device. Now a new page, Sell old Realme C12, will load. Here you can choose the storage variant to get the approximate resale amount.
- Now, to get the exact buyback value, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the phone.
- Once everything is done, you will get the exact resale price for your old phone. Then, you can select the payment method and the time slot to collect the gadget from your place. With the received value, you can buy a new phone at a discounted price.
Also Read: Vivo V25 5G Review – Style Meets Camera
Why are you selling your Realme C12 through Cashify?
Cashify is among the top places to purchase and sell secondhand smartphones. Customers will receive quick, simple service at home. Cashify will also be the most efficient in terms of price and features. Your money will be promptly and efficiently deposited to your account when you sell the gadget.
Also Read: Vivo V21 5G Review – All Hail The New Selfie King
Top Best Upgrade Options
1. Realme C11 2021
The Realme C11 2021 has a large 5000 mAh battery and comes with a 5-megapixel AI camera for selfies and an 8-megapixel rear camera setup. Moreover, the 6.5-inch bezel-free screen of the Realme C11 2021 features a waterdrop notch. The IPS LCD features a 720 x 1600 pixel resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The only benefit is the size of the display, which makes it ideal for online study or watching YouTube videos.
2. Vivo V25 5G
The Vivo V25 5G will provide a very dynamic user experience because of its quick CPU and 90 Hz AMOLED display. Additionally, you have support for 44-watt rapid charging, which is a great bonus. The back of this smartphone can change colours, furthering the development and enhancement of the product.
3. Oppo A97 5G
The Mediatek Dimensity 810 SoC drives the 90Hz refresh rate Oppo A97 5G display. It has 12GB of RAM. However, up to 19GB may be obtained by employing additional internal storage. Flash charging is possible with the 5,000mAh battery of the Oppo A97 5G. The smartphone’s only RAM and storage optionsare 12 GB and 256 GB.
Also Read: Vivo Y73 Review – This Mid-Range Phone is Just About Style
Are you looking to sell your smartphone for the best buyback value? Then Cashify has fantastic deals for you, click here to Sell phone online or Recycle old phone.