OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs iQOO 7 5G
OnePlus and iQOO are the best smartphone manufacturing companies. According to the information, both companies manufacture premium and affordable mobile phones. On the other hand, The iQOO 7 5G was launched in the market on 1st May 2021. Whereas, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G was launched on 11-Jun-21. Moreover, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G price in India is Rs. 22,999. Whereas the iQOO 7 5G price in India is set at ₹31,990.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 20,000
If we look at a fundamental comparison between the two, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G and iQOO 7 5G then both mobile phones are almost the same. The iQOO 7 5G and OnePlus Nord CE 5G provide a triple rear camera setup. Apart from this, the OnePlus says that the OnePlus Nord CE 5G is “pretty much everything you could ask for” which means it contains everything. On the other hand, iQOO was also Advertising the iQOO 7 based on its performance. The company claims that this is India’s first smartphone with dual chip Technology that will provide better Performance.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under Rs 50,000
Processor and storage
According to the information, both mobile phones run on the Android v11 operating system. The iQOO 7 contains the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset. Whereas, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G contains the chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G. The OnePlus Nord CE 5G comes in 256GB+12GB RAM, 128GB+8GB RAM and 128GB + 6GB RAM variants. On the other hand, The iQOO 7 5G comes in 128GB + 8GB RAM, 256 GB + 8GB RAM, and 256 + 12GB RAM variants.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 45,000
Moving on to the camera specifications of both mobile phones, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G comes with a single front camera setup of 32MP. On the other hand, The iQOO 7 5G comes with a 16MP single front camera. On the rear end, the iQOO 7 5G comes with a triple camera setup. The iQOO 7 5G comes with a 48 MP primary camera with an additional 13MP and 2MP camera sensors. On the other hand, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G comes with a triple rear camera setup. It contains a primary camera of 64MP with the addition of an 8MP and 2MP camera sensor.
Also Read: iQOO Mobile Price List In India
The OnePlus Nord CE 5G comes with a 4000 mAh battery whereas iQOO 7 has a 4400 mAh battery. Not only this but the iQOO 7 comes with a 66-watt fast charger whereas the OnePlus Nord CE 5G comes with a Warp, 30W fast charger.
When we compare the long-term resale rate of mobile phones, OnePlus provides the best Resale rate. If we compare the resale rate of the OnePlus to the resale rate of IQ; clearly shown is the winner. iQOO does provide a good resale rate, but OnePlus leads in this Part of the comparison. Most of the users love to buy a second-hand OnePlus Smartphone because of its better performance. iQOO is not a very popular brand Because of which the resale value is low.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under Rs 40,000
The applications of both mobile phones are different from each other. Both mobile phones provide great features in this price range. But in the fight of the iQOO 7 5G vs the OnePlus Nord CE 5G, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G has won this battle. It provides a better processor, camera quality is cheaper than iQOO 7 5G. The iQOO 7 5G features in Best Mobile Phones Under 30,000 and the OnePlus Nord CE 5G features in Best Mobile Phones Under 25,000. You can also read a detailed review of iQOO 7 5G and a review of OnePlus Nord CE 5G. So, if you want to buy any one of them then you can choose the OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- Micromax is one of the oldest Indian smartphone brands which is now struggling with gloomy sales, mostly due to a lack of modern features and poor marketing. However, the brand does offer a decent price to performance ratio along with decent internals and acceptable modern hardware. Micromax smartphone line-up is definitely vast with the company…
- Sony has a great track record of creating innovative smartphones, although they have a stooping smartphone sales figure, they offer impressive hardware quality and decent internals in their smartphones. With the brand suffering from a bad reputation in the smartphone market, the offerings made by Sony often fail to attract the crowd. But, with the…
- Although struggling with poor smartphone sales over the past years, Lenovo offers some of the decently crafted devices in the Indian market. The devices often bring satisfactory performance at a justifiable price tag. However, each Lenovo mobile phone is better than its predecessor; the company tries to improve the smartphone lineup and have succeeded in…
- Huawei sub-brand Honor has a lot of smartphones in its portfolio. However, with Honor routinely adding new devices and updating the smartphone line-up, users get puzzled when they think of getting an upgrade for their existing device. To help you make the right decision, we present you with a specially designed, detailed Honor mobile price…
- The Taiwanese brand, Asus is one of the most prominent Smartphone brands in India. With the alluring Stock-alike UI and timely updates, the brand has recently gained popularity in the Indian markets. With a focus on budget, mid-range, and gaming smartphones, they offer a perfect blend of hardware and overall features. The brand has come…