Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom
Let us compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom to let you know which phone will be a better choice for you.
Also Read : Samsung Mobile Price List In India
Here are, Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom detailed specifications :
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a .7 inches Super AMOLED display which offers a 19:5:9 aspect ratio and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom has a 6.6 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. When we compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom, both the phones run on Android 10 and are powered by One UI 2.1 and Realme UI respectively. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Samsung Galaxy M51 is a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G and comes paired with up to 8GB RAM. On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom is powered by Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ paired up with up to 12GB RAM.
Considering Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom in terms of storage, Samsung Galaxy M51 has an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card ( up to 512GB ). On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom has an onboard storage of 256GB and does not have an option of storage expansion.
Also Read : Realme Mobile Price List In India
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a quad-camera setup of a 64MP primary camera, 12MP ultrawide camera with 123-degree field-of-view, a 5MP macro lens and a 5MP depth sensor. On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom has a primary 64MP camera, 8MP periscope telephoto lens, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119-degree field-of-view, and 2MP macro sensor.
When we compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom front cameras, Galaxy M51 has a 32MP selfie camera whereas Realme X3 SuperZoom has a dual-selfie camera setup of 32MP+8MP.
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a massive 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support, reverse charging support which charges the phone 100% in 115 minutes. Realme X3 SuperZoom has 4,200mAh battery with Fast charging 30W that charges 100% in 55 minutes.
Also Read : Smartphone reviews
Today we compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom for you to choose your pick. Also, If you’re looking for Realme phones prices in India then you’re in the right place because we’ve got it right here for you.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
New LaunchesView All
You May Also Read
- Camera is an important feature that makes your phone smart. Explore our list of phones with the best video recording in 4K.
- With the amount of processing speed that modern day smartphones have, a good battery is a must. Read our list of smartphones with the best battery.
- A 4GB RAM phone with a good battery is the smartphone you need if you are a multi tasker. Get to know through our list, which one to buy.
- Smartphones these days are equipped with pop-up cameras, fingerprint sensors, and massive battery capacity. We always want a smartphone with a better RAM. Don’t we? And in this regard, we keep on looking for the best mobile phone in the Indian market. As 6GB RAM mobiles have already flooded the market, picking one out of…
- RAM or the Random Access Memory is the storage accessible in mobile phones that are utilized to hold information or data. There is so much information about a newly launched smartphone in the market that mostly you will find them unclear and confusing. In the event that your smartphone has a small capacity of RAM, you…