Vivo Y20 vs Vivo Y12
Let us now compare Vivo Y20 vs Vivo Y12 for you to pick the best phone for yourself.
Also Read : Vivo Mobile Price List In India
As we move further, we will compare Vivo Y20 vs Vivo Y12 detailed specifications :
Vivo Y20 has a 6.51 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio. On the other hand, Vivo Y12 has a 6.35 inches display with 19:3:9 aspect ratio. When we compare Vivo Y20 vs Vivo Y12, Vivo Y20 runs on Android 10 and is powered by Funtouch 10.5 whereas Vivo Y12 runs on Android 9.0 ( Pie ) and is powered by Funtouch 9. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Vivo Y20 runs on Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 processor and comes paired with up to 4GB RAM. On the other hand, Vivo Y12 is a Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 and comes paired with up to 4GB RAM.
Considering Vivo Y20 vs Vivo Y12 regarding storage, both the phones have an onboard storage of 64GB which is expandable via microSD card ( up to 256GB in both phones ).
Also Read : Best mobile phones under 20,000
Vivo Y20 has a triple camera setup of a 13MP primary camera, a secondary 2MP macro lens and a 2MP Bokeh mode sensor. On the other hand, Vivo Y12 also has a triple camera setup of a 13MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP depth sensor.
Considering Vivo Y20 vs Vivo Y12 front cameras, both the phones have a 8MP selfie camera.
Vivo Y20 has a battery of 5,000 mAh with 18W fast charging support. On the other hand, Vivo Y12 also has a 5,000mAh battery.
Also Read : Best Vivo Mobile Phones
When we compare Vivo Y20 vs Vivo Y12, both the phones have features that can justify the amount of price to be paid for the device.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.
You May Also Read
- The best smartphones under Rs 15000 is one of the most competitive mobile categories and this is because consumers want a value for money smartphone at a budget price. In recent months a lot of new smartphone brands have been introduced in India and all are aiming to provide the value for money best smartphones…
- If you are looking for the best smartphones under 10000, then you are in luck! The Indian smartphone market in recent years has evolved substantially to include great offerings at a budget price point. No longer are mobiles under 10000 underperforming or lacklustre. Many manufacturers like Xiaomi, Realme, Motorola, and Samsung have been spending a…
- Nobody was searching for the best Oppo phones a few years ago. In the last few years, the Chinese company has made a real push out from its native country. By the mid-2010s, they were releasing a huge variety of phones in India. And things are only heating up for one of the largest phone…
- Explore our best Vivo mobile phones launched in India. Read reviews, full specifications and get the best exchange price for you old phone.
- Being a Multinational telecommunications company, Sony Mobile Communications Inc has been a major name in the gadget world. Starting off as a joint endeavor between Sony and Ericsson, headquartered in Tokyo, the company has made into the smartphone market and has ever since been working hard to come up with the best sony mobiles. With…