Everything New In PUBG Royale Pass Season 16
PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 16 has gone live now. This Royale Pass Metro Royale themed and here is what you need to know!
Highlights of the Story
- PUBG Royale Pass Season 16 is Metro Royale themed
- The PUBG Mobile Elite Pass costs 600 UC, Elite Pass Plus costs 1800 UC
- Metro video game series with the version 1.1 update has gone live
On November 15th, PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 15 ended. Soon thereafter, the Royal Pass Season 16 released. Moreover, PUBG Mobile India was also announced a few days ago by PUBG Corporation. This will be a new version of the game which will specifically be released for Indian players. Post ban, PUBG Corporation has cut ties with Tencent for Indian operations. Now, the company has taken the distribution of the game in its own hands.
Also read: PUBG Developers Confirm Return To India
PUBG Mobile’s latest update brings the Metro Royale themed Royale Pass Season 16. Furthermore, the developers of the game also announced their partnership with the Metro series of video games. This collaboration has gone live with the version 1.1 update of the game. Moreover, the new update brings Metro Exodus themed features and events. Players can get their hands on amazing Metro Exodus themed skins by purchasing the Royale Pass. The PUBG Mobile Elite Pass costs 600 UC and the Elite Pass Plus costs 1800 UC.
PUBG Royale Pass Season 16 Metro Exodus: What Is New?
The new Royale Pass Season 16 brings a new Metro Royale theme to the game. The new Metro Royale interface is definitely something both PUBG and Metro series fans will totally dig. Moreover, the exciting update brings players Artyom and Anna outfits at level 1. Additionally, the Night Terror set is available at Level 100. Furthermore, players can obtain badges to proceed with the story mode of Metro further. This can be done by participating in the new Metro events.
Besides, players will be able to collect supplies and redeem it for Colonel Miller as well. The update also brings a new RP group event. This event lets players team up with other members for some extra rewards. Additionally, we can also see Royale Pass 16 bringing subscription perks. This allows players to redeem Ace Gold (AG) for Royale Pass (RP) points to make it easier for users to purchase items.
What more? Players can receive 10% RP points after activating the subscription. However, it is important to note that it is limited to a single activation. Moreover, players will receive extra RP points on their first subscription.
The update also changes the server selection function of the game. Players could change their servers as per their preference till now. However, that has been removed now. The option has been moved to the System settings menu now. Furthermore, once you change the server to another region, you need to wait for 60 days to change it again.
From the looks of it, this season of PUBG Mobile is definitely one of the best we have had. Moreover, we certainly do hope that the game makes a comeback in India soon.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi