How To Make Striped Candy And Wrapped Candy In Candy Crush
Candy Crush is one of the most fun and addictive puzzle games out there. We have come up with helpful steps to make chocolate and wrapped candy in the game.
Highlights of the Story
- Candy Crush is a super addictive game
- It requires amazing observation skills and understanding of the mechanics
- Here are the top steps to make chocolate and wrapped candy in Candy Crush
Candy Crush is a super addictive game and it is definitely something that gets you hooked, big time. Moreover, the game can be pretty frustrating at times. This is why you need to understand the game mechanics of the game. Sometimes an outside help can prove wonders to boost your game sense. This is why we came up with the best tips to make wrapped candy in Candy Crush.
Also read: How To Get Free Skins In Garena Free Fire
Candy Crush: How To Make Wrapped Candy
The first step is pretty straightforward. Just open the Candy Crush app. Start the game.
Now, look for five identical candy pieces. Furthermore, you can only make a wrapped candy by placing these pieces in a specific shape.
You need to swipe away adjacent candies. This allows you to get your matching pieces of candy into rewarding shapes. These shapes are a plus sign, an L or a T. You may need to play a level for a while or shuffle your candies before you are able to get your pieces lined up in the right order for this combo.
For every wrapped candy that you make, you will earn 200 points. You need to swipe away adjacent candies until you finally get the desired line up of matching pieces. You need to bring them in a plus sign, an L or a T, as mentioned in step 3.
You can now experience the special powers of a wrapped candy. You can trigger an explosion to eliminate all of the eight candies surrounding your wrapped candy. You can do so by activating your new wrapped candy in a 3-piece combination. Moreover, you will earn an extra 540 points for that explosion.
Furthermore, it can get very annoying when you encounter frosted meringues or chocolates. These are two of the worst blockades in your progression. However, you can use the wrapped candy to explode and break through these obstacles.
How to Make a Striped Candy
Striped candy can be made by matching up four candies. Moreover, striped candies can clear away entire rows or columns. For this, you need to match them up with at least two regular candies. However, these candies need to be from the same family of candies. For example, two regular jelly beans and one striped one match up.
Additionally, a striped candy will have vertical striped if you move a piece vertically to make a four match. This will clear a column when used. However, if you moved the candy horizontally, it will attain horizontal stripes and clear a row.
Also read: 7 Apps To Boost Your Productivity
Hopefully, these steps will help you in making just the perfect chocolate and wrapped candy!
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…