OnePlus Education Details Revealed – Discounts For Students And Teachers
OnePlus Education Benefits program covers 760 universities and 38,498 colleges across India.
Highlights of the Story
- Students can buy new OnePlus TV at Rs. 1,000 off.
- The same discount applies for the purchase of OnePlus phones as well.
- OnePlus asks students, teachers, to verify on Student Beans.
OnePlus launches a new Education Benefits program in India where exclusive perks and discounts will be offered. It is especially for university students and teachers to get discounts on their products in India. This program covers 760 universities and 38,498 colleges across India. Additionally, it is also offering a five percent discount on any accessory to all college or university goers in the country.
It looks to offer students and teachers an instant discount of Rs. 1,000 upon purchasing a new OnePlus smartphone or TV. To avail of these offers, eligible students or teachers must verify that they are going to a university or college. Moreover, the company’s forum confirms it has partnered with Student Beans for easing the verification process.
First, a user needs to complete the verification process conducted by Student Beans. In turn, their OnePlus account will get a new coupon voucher. It will add to your cart when checking out. Eligible users can verify through this link.
Also Read: Samsung Teases New Rollable Smartphone
OnePlus Educational Benefits Program
This program covers students and teachers who are currently going to a university or college. However, it is not applicable to school students and teachers.
Also Read: How To Get Free Skins In Garena Free Fire
This benefit can only be used once per year. Additionally, a five percent discount is on all accessories including OnePlus audio devices, cases, and protection. The voucher is for their account only. Moreover, the voucher expires after one year of verification. Users will later have to reverify to get a new voucher once again.
OnePlus recently launched the OnePlus 8T smartphone in India, with prices starting at Rs. 42,999. It comes in two storage configurations. The 8GB + 128GB storage option comes with a price tag of Rs. 42,999. Whereas, the 12GB + 256GB storage variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 45,999. Key features include a 120Hz display and a 4,500mAh battery that claims to charge completely in just 39 minutes.
Also read: Recycle Old Device
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi