Samsung Galaxy M12 Specs And Renders Leak
Galaxy M12 will be a successor to the Galaxy M11 launched earlier this year in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M12 has a dual-textured back panel.
- The phone is tipped to feature a waterdrop-style notch.
- It is expected to pack a large 7,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy M12 specifications have leaked via design renders uploaded online. However, it is yet to receive an official launch date. These images show that the phone resembles the recently launched Samsung Galaxy A42 5G. However, a new tip from a renowned tipster suggests that it is slated for early 2021.
Also Read: Redmi Note 9, Note 9 Pro 5G Specs Leak
This smartphone can have more aggressive pricing than the Galaxy A series phone. On the other hand, renders hint at multiple cameras at the back and a textured rear panel.
Tipster Steve Hemmerstoffer aka OnLeaks also shares multiple renders of Samsung Galaxy M12 on Voice. He claims that it has a plastic unibody with a flat display. There will be a waterdrop-style notch to house the selfie camera. On the other hand, the back will have a square-shaped module housing a quad-camera setup. The camera sensor details are currently unknown.
Moreover, the back panel has a dual-textured design with a stripped upper section. Samsung Galaxy M12 has a smooth glossy lower section where the Samsung logo is also located. The renders also suggest a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a USB Type-C port at the bottom edge.
Previous reports claim that Samsung Galaxy M12 will feature a 6.7-inch display with a hole-punch cutout for the selfie camera. This refutes the latest renders that claim a waterdrop-style display notch. It is also expected to be equipped with a massive 7,000mAh battery as well. On the right edge are the power and volume buttons. The USB Type-C port can be found at the bottom edge between the 3.5mm headphone jack and the speaker grille.
Samsung has not confirmed the existence of the Galaxy M12 at the time of writing this.
Also read: New Smartphone Launches
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…