Samsung Galaxy M42 Gets 3C Certification
Samsung is reportedly working on another M-series smartphone that will likely come with a 64 MP main camera.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M42 battery may carry a rated capacity of 5,830mAh.
- The phone is expected to feature a 64-megapixel primary camera.
- It could come with 128GB of onboard storage.
Samsung is readying up for several smartphone launches for next year, one among them is M-series. Samsung Galaxy M42 will be in development as the company’s next offering, according to reports. However, Samsung did not provide any details about the new model as of now.
Also Read: Leaks: Samsung Galaxy M12 Design Elements
Today we have spotted the Samsung Galaxy M42 on the 3C certification website. In addition, it is also on the DEKRA certification website. According to reports, the battery with model number EB-BM425ABY has also been certified by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). Additionally, this hints at the India launch of the Galaxy M42.
Leaks on Samsung Galaxy M42
As per a leak, the battery with the model number EB-BM425ABY has a rated capacity of 5,830mAh. This suggests that Samsung Galaxy M42 could have a battery capacity of 6,000mAh.
Samsung Galaxy M42— the_tech_guy (@_the_tech_guy) November 17, 2020
Battery capacity : 6000mAh (typical) pic.twitter.com/a8cEFNSBAp
The charging limit voltage is 4.43V, as per the 3C certification. Alongside its certification details on the 3C website, the same battery has been spotted on India’s BIS portal, according to a report. Additionally, it has also reportedly been certified by European inspection company DEKRA.
It particularly suggests that the rumored Samsung Galaxy M42 could make its way to India.
Also Read: How To Get More Lives In Candy Crush
On the other hand, Sammobile reported that it would debut with model number SM-M425F. The smartphone will have 128GB of onboard storage and includes a 64-MP primary snapper.
As per a report in GSMArena, the Samsung Galaxy M40 is rebranding as Galaxy A60. However, no Galaxy M41 was released, with Samsung releasing the Galaxy M51 instead. However, the model number in the listings clearly indicates that the M4x series is coming back soon.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.