Samsung Galaxy M42 Gets 3C Certification
Samsung is reportedly working on another M-series smartphone that will likely come with a 64 MP main camera.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M42 battery may carry a rated capacity of 5,830mAh.
- The phone is expected to feature a 64-megapixel primary camera.
- It could come with 128GB of onboard storage.
Samsung is readying up for several smartphone launches for next year, one among them is M-series. Samsung Galaxy M42 will be in development as the company’s next offering, according to reports. However, Samsung did not provide any details about the new model as of now.
Also Read: Leaks: Samsung Galaxy M12 Design Elements
Today we have spotted the Samsung Galaxy M42 on the 3C certification website. In addition, it is also on the DEKRA certification website. According to reports, the battery with model number EB-BM425ABY has also been certified by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). Additionally, this hints at the India launch of the Galaxy M42.
Leaks on Samsung Galaxy M42
As per a leak, the battery with the model number EB-BM425ABY has a rated capacity of 5,830mAh. This suggests that Samsung Galaxy M42 could have a battery capacity of 6,000mAh.
Samsung Galaxy M42— the_tech_guy (@_the_tech_guy) November 17, 2020
Battery capacity : 6000mAh (typical) pic.twitter.com/a8cEFNSBAp
The charging limit voltage is 4.43V, as per the 3C certification. Alongside its certification details on the 3C website, the same battery has been spotted on India’s BIS portal, according to a report. Additionally, it has also reportedly been certified by European inspection company DEKRA.
It particularly suggests that the rumored Samsung Galaxy M42 could make its way to India.
Also Read: How To Get More Lives In Candy Crush
On the other hand, Sammobile reported that it would debut with model number SM-M425F. The smartphone will have 128GB of onboard storage and includes a 64-MP primary snapper.
As per a report in GSMArena, the Samsung Galaxy M40 is rebranding as Galaxy A60. However, no Galaxy M41 was released, with Samsung releasing the Galaxy M51 instead. However, the model number in the listings clearly indicates that the M4x series is coming back soon.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…