How To Get More Lives In Candy Crush
Out of Candy Crush lives? Follow these steps to get a free full set of Candy Crush lives right now.
Highlights of the Story
- You can attain extra lives without paying for it.
- Candy Crush lets you buy life and players can ask for extra life through friends.
One of the biggest issues while playing the Candy Crush game is when you run out of lives. Initially, you get 5 lives in the game. However, as you lose one life it takes about 30 minutes to restore the lost life. This can get very annoying when we have lost our lives and are just about to clear the level.
However, there is no need to worry. There are ways to get additional lives. Two of them are sanctioned by the game itself. One is by buying lives and the other is asking friends for extra life.
This is a hack just for you to get unlimited lives on Candy Crush. Here is how you can attain this:\
- First of all, you have to play through the levels until you run out of lives.
- Once you are out of lives, close the Candy Crush app completely by swiping out the app from all the open apps on your phones. You can do so –
a. On iPhone and iPad, swipe up slowly from the bottom of the screen.
For Android devices, tap the icon that resembles a square, or the physical button that resembles two overlapping squares.
On Samsung devices, tap the icon with three vertical lines. This displays all open apps in suspended mode.
b. Swipe right until you see an image of where you left off in Candy Crush Saga.
c. Swipe up on the image of Candy Crush Saga. The image will disappear indicating that the app has been closed.
- The next step is to set the time forward on your phones.
For this –
a. iOS users – Tap the Settings app, select General. Then tap Date & Time. Slide the “Set Automatically” toggle switch to OFF, and then tap the time. Swipe up on the hour to set it ahead three hours.
b. Android users – Tap Settings on your device’s Home screen, or press the Menu button and select Settings. Tap the magnifying glass icon and type “Date & Time” in the search bar. Then tap Date & Time. Slide the “Automatic date & time” toggle switch to OFF. Then tap Set Time. Swipe up on the hour to set the time three hours ahead. Then tap Done.
- Now, wait for one minute or two before relaunching the Candy Crush app.
- Finally, you can restart the app and see whether the lives have been restored on the game. You can see the number of lives you have inside the heart at the top of the screen on the level select screen.
Also Read: Honor 10X Lite Launched In Europe
Go back to the Settings menu on your device and tap the toggle switch next to “Automatic Time.” This automatically detects the time and sets it back to the correct time.
If you run out, simply repeat this method to gain more lives.
Also read: Recycle Old Device
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi