Leaks: Samsung Galaxy M12 Design Elements
Samsung Galaxy M12 design details have been leaked online. The phone is said to launch in 2021 and already a few key specs have been leaked as well.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M12 design leaked through renders
- The phone will sport Infinity-V display and a quad camera setup
- Samsung Galaxy M12 will sport a side-mounted fingerprint scanner
Last week, we saw the rear panel design of the Samsung Galaxy M12 get leaked. Now, the complete design elements of the device have been leaked by tipster OnLeaks. They took to Voice to reveal high quality renders of the Samsung Galaxy M12’s design. Furthermore, the render reveals all the various angles of the device. Besides, these angles reveal the display, ports and button placements of the device. Moreover, we also know about the key specifications of the Galaxy M12 from past leaks.
Going by the last leak, the rear panel of the phone will feature a textured finish at the top and a glossy finish at the bottom. These two finishes define the dual tone design of the phone. Additionally, the images also show that the Samsung Galaxy M12 will come with a quad rear camera setup. Besides, the quad rear camera setup will be housed in a square shaped camera module.
Also read: Samsung Teases New Rollable Smartphone
Previously leaked images of the rear panel were considered to be either the Samsung Galaxy M12 or Galaxy F12. The Galaxy M12 comes with the model number of SM-M127F. On other other hand, the Galaxy F12 comes with the model number of SM-F127G. This confusion was because both the model numbers appeared on the rear panel pictures.
However, in a recent turn of events, only the model number SM-M127F is etched at the rear panel. Furthermore, this easily indicates that the leaked images actually belong to the Samsung Galaxy M12. Moreover, these images reveal that the Galaxy M12 will come with a dual-tone finish at the back.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Specifications And More
Going by the renders, the Samsung Galaxy M12 will come with an Infinity-V display. Additionally, this display will house a single selfie camera integrated within a notch. Besides, the tipster also reveals that the size of the display is around 6.5-inches. Additionally, the dimensions of the device are reportedly 163.9 x 75.9 x 8.9mm.
As mentioned earlier, the rear panel come with a dual-textured design. Additionally, the panel also has a glossy lower part and a striped upper part. Moreover, the rear panel also comes with a square shaped camera module. Furthermore, the square shaped module houses a quad rear camera setup. An LED flash is placed just below the camera bump.
Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy M12 will come with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. This scanner serves as the power button for the device as well. The lower portion of the device sports a a 3.5mm headphone jack along with a single speaker grille. The rear panel design elements are very attractive, especially for a budget smartphone like it is.
Other sources have revealed that the Samsung Galaxy M12 will feature a larger 6.7-inch display. However, OnLeaks claims that the device will rather sport a 6.5-inch display. So, it is hard to say anything at this point and one should take this with a pinch of salt. There are rumors about the device coming with a massive 7000mAh battery as well.
Samsung M series of devices are a bit hit in India and this device will surely add to it all. Hopefully, the official launch details and pricing of the device are revealed in the coming days. For now, this is all we know about the upcoming device.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…