Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Could Feature 120Hz QHD+ Display: Report
Xiaomi seems to be gearing up for their Mi 11 Pro. The device is said to launch in January, 2021 and the key specs have been revealed ahead of launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will reportedly come with a 120Hz refresh rate panel
- The phone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SoC
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is expected to launch in January, 2021
Recently, some key specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro have surface online. Previously, earlier leaks have also suggested that the Mi 11 Pro will be the world’s first handset to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SoC.
Now, a new leak by noted tipster Digital Chat Station reveals that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will come with QHD+ display resolution. Additionally, the leak has also suggested that the phone will come with a fast refresh rate of 120Hz. This falls in line with what the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is expected to offer.
Also read: Nokia 6300, 8000 Launched in Europe
Furthermore, the display specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro suggests that the entry-level Xiaomi Mi 11 might come with toned down specs. For example, the Mi 11 might come with a fast refresh rate as well. However, instead of 120Hz, it will come with a 90hz refresh rate panel.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro: What To Expect?
Even though there is not a lot to go by, we can assume a few things about the device. For starters, the Snapdragon 875 SoC will make it one of the best smartphones easily. It will be able to handle anything and everything you throw at it.
Furthermore, we can expect to see the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro come with a curved waterfall design display. Additionally, we can also expect to see an under-display camera in action. Moreover, the company could also use a MEMC chip for the device. This chip is seen in devices like the Oppo Find X2 Pro.
Also read: Realme X7 India Launch Confirmed
When it comes to the cameras, we can expect to see the device flaunt a five cameras setup. The setup will most likely include a 108-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL HM3 primary sensor. Additionally, the setup will also include a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle-lens sensor. Moreover, Xiaomi could also take inspiration from Samsung and Huawei to add two telephoto sensors as well.
Another exciting fact about the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is that it might pack 120W fast charging support. Besides, Xiaomi has already demonstrated its 100W fast charging tech. Therefore, it is definitely possible to see this tech in action on the Mi 11 Pro. The phone is expected to arrive in January.
Also read: Redmi Note 9, Note 9 Pro 5G Specs Leak
This is all that we know about the device as of now. We are definitely looking forward to the announcement of the official launch date of the device.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…