On Friday, December 02, 2022 Ghana vs Uruguay will live stream tomorrow. Ghana strengthened their chances in the knockout stage last time with a 3-2 victory over South Korea. Mohammed Salisu scored in the 24th minute, while Mohammed Kudus added a second goal in the 34th minute. They let a two-goal advantage slip away as Cho Gue-sung scored twice in three minutes. Korea missed the point when Salisu scored the game-winning goal in the 68th minute. They are second in Group H, and even a draw will qualify if they can score at least one goal.
Uruguay drew 0-0 with South Korea in their first match of the season before losing 2-0 to Portugal the following week. They may advance to the next round only if they defeat the African team in this encounter.
Uruguay must also hope that South Korea doesn’t beat Portugal in their encounter.
Also read: 4 Best Apps To Stream FIFA World Cup 2022
Millions of Indians have been able to watch FIFA World Cup matches thanks to Reliance JioCinema. Furthermore, JioCinema has made it completely free for viewers to watch these matches. All you need to watch the match is a Jio mobile number. You may also watch the matches on your smartphone or computer. So, let’s have a look at both methods:
- If you don’t already have the JioCinema app, you may get it from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open the app and enter your Jio registered mobile number. You will also be sent an OTP to the same phone.
- Submit the OTP to complete the verification and login process.
- After logging in, you can watch the Ghana vs Uruguay live stream by clicking on the match banner on the home page. You may also access it through the app’s FIFA page.
JioCinema has made the match available to viewers via the official website and the JioCinema PWA (Progressive Web App). Let’s look at how to apply both:
- log in to the JioCinema website.
- A user icon can be found in the upper left corner of the screen. Click it to access JioCinema.
- The page will request your Jio registered mobile number. Fill up the spaces with your information. You will then be given an OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the appropriate field and submit it.
- After successfully signing in, you will be able to watch the live stream of Japan vs. Spain via the match banner on the landing page.
- JioCinema may prompt you to download the PWA during the stream. You may download this web app for a better watching experience since it offers 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second.
- You may also watch future matches straight from the PWA.
Also read: All Jio Data Plans List 2022
The Black Stars had a productive run in recent World Cup games, scoring at least two goals in three of their past four matches. They’ve also scored at least two goals in all competitions in each of their past three games, and they’re anticipated to have another productive showing today. La Celeste has failed to score in their past three competitive games. In this encounter, the South Americans may struggle to find the back of the goal. They are anticipated to perform excellently as this is the final game of the group stage. Still, considering Ghana’s recent record, we expect the African squad to win by a close margin.
I am a budding content writer who wish to learn each and every aspect of writing. Moreover, I have been awarded with REX-Karamveer Chakra and played basketball at the national Level.