Trying to find a OnePlus 6 Battery? Any smartphone will suffice, but if the battery life is poor, you won’t be able to use all the functions. The battery capacity of some smartphones is fantastic, but several fail to live up to their promises at launch.
The OnePlus 6 was released in 2018 and had respectable battery life. Unfortunately, the battery began to fail in time, and many people complained about it. There’s good news, however. You can use Cashify to have your Battery replaced quickly. Regarding the OnePlus 6 Battery replacement, our prices are unbeatable.
Method 1: Cashify Repair
Cashify is the best option for a Battery replacement. The following steps are all that are required:
- To begin, go to the Cashify app or website and sign up for an account. Then, all you need to do is login if you are already a registered user.
- Here, you’ll discover a range of mobile repair services.
- From the list of services, choose Battery repair. Next, pick OnePlus as the brand and select your phone model, such as OnePlus 6.
- Next, you’ll go to the OnePlus 6 Battery Repair page, where you may add or delete preferred repair and replacement providers.
- Last but not least, you’ll be given the pricing for a new battery for the OnePlus 6, which is Rs. 1,749.
- Finally, click on the “Book Now” button, enter your address information, and set up an appointment time.
Method 2: OnePlus Service Centre
- The second option is to take your phone to a OnePlus repair centre and replace the battery.
- The first step is to locate a Oneplus service centre in your neighbourhood. It’s going to be a long and arduous process.
- Compared to the service provided by Cashify, the service centre would charge between Rs. 2,500 and Rs. 3,000 to replace your battery.
- Additionally, OnePlus Authorised repair centres do not provide home delivery and may charge an extra fee if you want to get a warranty card.
- Additionally, you’ll have to leave your phone at the repair centre while the battery is being replaced, which might be a hassle if your data is compromised.
A good smartphone like the OnePlus 6 won’t operate as well if its battery is not working. Therefore, it is essential to replace the battery as soon as possible.