How To Get Google Pixel Battery Replaced?
This article will be a brief discussion about how Google Pixel users can get their phone’s battery repaired or replaced in case it starts showing up problems. A phone’s battery can cause problems due to many reasons like a rapidly discharging battery or a swollen battery can be an indication of damage too, etc. A damaged battery can cause further damage to the phone which is why Google Pixel battery replacement becomes a necessary step. This article will guide you through two of the simplest ways in which you can get your phone’s battery repaired or replaced.
The first option to get your phone’s battery fixed has to be Cashify as it is very easily accessible :
- In order to log in or sign up to Cashify, the customer will have to visit Cashify battery repair.
- As soon as you successfully sign up or log in to the page, you will have to fill in details regarding the phone’s battery condition.
- Google Pixel battery replacement price in India at Cashify is just Rs. 699 which is very affordable for battery replacement purposes.
- Cashify makes sure that it provides the best quality parts of a smartphone at a very reasonable price to all its customers.
- Cashify provides doorstep services and instant services which eradicates the efforts of customers to visit the store to pick and drop their phone.
- Cashify executives also carry out the Google Pixel battery repair procedure in front of the customers so that the privacy of their smartphone can be protected and complete transparency can be maintained too.
The second alternative to get your phone’s battery repaired or replaced is visiting a nearby authorized service centre :
- Authorized service centers assure their customers that they offer the original parts of a smartphone but it comes with a huge price tag.
- Google Pixel battery repair cost in India is Rs. 2,999 which may be a bit costly for some smartphone users.
- Guarantee/ warranty services at authorized service centers are limited to offers or deals and all customers might not be eligible to enjoy the same.
- Authorized service centers also do not provide any doorstep or instant repair services which might be a trouble for customers as they will have to visit the store to get their phone’s battery repaired or replaced.
Cashify is a platform that offers budget-friendly services and the services are also user-friendly as far as battery replacement is concerned. The platform is very simple to use and its services can easily fit the budget of the customers.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…