How To Get Apple iPhone 6S Screen Replaced?
In this article today, we will figure out how Apple iPhone 6S users can get their phone’s display repaired or replaced in case of accidental damage. A phone’s screen can damage due to reasons like an accidental fall or being sloshed against an object or the wall. In such circumstances, your Apple iPhone 6S screen replacement should be the only alternative to look at. This article will direct you towards two of the simplest ways to get your phone’s display repaired.
The first alternative is visiting Cashify to avail services for Apple iPhone 6S display repair:
- The first step of the procedure involves visiting or logging in to Cashify display repair.
- After logging in to the website, you need to answer some simple questions regarding the phone’s current condition.
- Apple iPhone 6S display repair price in India is Rs. 3,299 at Cashify which is a very inexpensive price.
- Cashify assures its users that the parts they provide are of the best quality and come with a very affordable price tag.
- Cashify provides its customer’s doorstep services which means the customers do not have to visit the store themselves.
- Cashify executives visit the customers at their convenient place and timing and their Apple iPhone 6S screen replacement procedure takes place.
- With instant repair services, Cashify ensures that the time of the customers isn’t being wasted with an unnecessary wait.
- Cashify also provides a warranty/ guarantee as to and when it is available or possible for screen replacement purposes.
- The phone display repair takes place in front of the customers which ensures complete transparency and also the privacy of the phone can be supervised by the customers themselves.
The second option for Apple users is to visit the nearest Apple authorized centre for Apple iPhone 6S display repair services :
- Apple authorized centres offer original parts of the smartphones but the cost is a bit expensive for regular smartphone users.
- Apple iPhone 6S screen replacement cost in India at an Apple store is Rs. 7,999 which is quite expensive.
- You will have to visit an Apple store in order to avail their services.
- You will also have to keep your phone with them for at least one week in order to get it repaired.
- An Apple store offers warranty/ guarantee only if you have subscribed for their AppleCare+ subscription.
Cashify is one of the most reliable alternatives when it comes to Apple iPhone 6S screen replacement services. It is a budget-friendly option along with which, it provides the most genuine parts of any smartphone which is a complete benefit for the customers.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…