How to Know The Location of The Photo taken Using Your Smartphone?
While scrolling through your old photos, ever wondered where a certain pic was taken? Every smartphone has some essential details about the photos taken such as its date, time, size, etc. It also stores the location the photo was taken at, provided your phone had GPS running at that point. In this comprehensive guide, we will help you to determine the location of the image taken using your smartphone.
First of all, your images need to be ‘geotagged’. A location tag must be enabled and the camera app should also have the necessary permissions required to use the GPS. Here’s how you can do that:
How to enable Geotagging on photos
– The first step is to open up your “Settings” icon on your iPhone.
– Next, go to your “Privacy” icon and click on it.
– This brings up “Location Services” which takes you to all your location information. Find your camera app and toggle the location tag either on or off.
– Open your ‘Camera’ app.
– Open ‘Settings menu’ of the camera app.
– Look for ‘Save location’ tag and enable it.
How to know the location of the image
– Open the gallery app on your device.
– Select the image of which you can the location to be known.
– After that, select either info or details option.
– That’s it; here you will find the location details for the image selected.
– Open the photos apps on your phone.
– Select the ‘places’ option to view the locations for every image on the map.
– Select the individual image to know the exact location.
– Speaking of iPhones and Androids, the Cashify app is available on both iOS and Android. Download it and sell your used smartphones now.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.