How to Know The Location of The Photo taken Using Your Smartphone?
While scrolling through your old photos, ever wondered where a certain pic was taken? Every smartphone has some essential details about the photos taken such as its date, time, size, etc. It also stores the location the photo was taken at, provided your phone had GPS running at that point. In this comprehensive guide, we will help you to determine the location of the image taken using your smartphone.
First of all, your images need to be ‘geotagged’. A location tag must be enabled and the camera app should also have the necessary permissions required to use the GPS. Here’s how you can do that:
How to enable Geotagging on photos
– The first step is to open up your “Settings” icon on your iPhone.
– Next, go to your “Privacy” icon and click on it.
– This brings up “Location Services” which takes you to all your location information. Find your camera app and toggle the location tag either on or off.
– Open your ‘Camera’ app.
– Open ‘Settings menu’ of the camera app.
– Look for ‘Save location’ tag and enable it.
How to know the location of the image
– Open the gallery app on your device.
– Select the image of which you can the location to be known.
– After that, select either info or details option.
– That’s it; here you will find the location details for the image selected.
– Open the photos apps on your phone.
– Select the ‘places’ option to view the locations for every image on the map.
– Select the individual image to know the exact location.
– Speaking of iPhones and Androids, the Cashify app is available on both iOS and Android. Download it and sell your used smartphones now.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…