Here’s How To Logout Gmail Account In Phone In Two Simple Ways
You might feel the need to sign out of your Gmail account on your devices. Not knowing how to do so won’t help. Know here, two simple ways to log out Gmail account on your phone.
Table Of Contents
- 1How to logout Gmail account in Phone via Smartphone Settings?
- 2How to log out Google account from phone remotely?
Highlights of the Story
- Knowing how to log out Gmail account in phone can be really helpful especially when you are changing your phone or have lost it.
- Check these few simple steps to logout Gmail account easily.
There are plenty of reasons why you must know how to logout Gmail account in phone. Your Google account is tied to all sorts of data including the photos, contacts, files and documents- anything that is synced with your Google account. If someone sneaks into your Gmail account, he can access all of this data. This incident is most likely to happen in case when you are switching your smartphone and have not logged out of gmail account in the previous one or in case your phone is stolen.
Whatever be the reason, it’s always a great idea to log out Gmail account before your smartphone gets in the hand of others. Therefore, you must know how to logout Gmail account in phone. In this article, we will discuss two methods to log out Google account from phone- one is from smartphone Settings and the other is done Remotely.
How to logout Gmail account in Phone via Smartphone Settings?
The first method is pretty simple and you can do it easily from the Settings. Just follow the below-mentioned steps and you are done:
- Open the Settings app on your smartphone.
- Next, go to the Accounts section and select the Google account which you want to log out from your phone.
- Click on the Remove account button to logout Gmail account from phone.
So, you see how simple it is to log out Google account from your phone but what if you have lost your phone? How to log out Google account from your phone then? Well, do not panic. There is a solution for that also.
How to log out Google account from phone remotely?
If you do not have your smartphone with you but you want to log out Gmail account, you can still do so. All you need is a laptop, internet connection and your Google login credentials.
- Go to myaccount.google.com on the browser.
- Log into your Google account using your Gmail credentials.
- Next, head to the Security section and find the “Your Devices” option. Then, click on Manage Devices.
- You will get a list of the devices where your Gmail account is logged in. Tap on the three dots next to the device from which you want to log out Gmail account. Then, click on Sign out.
- Confirm your choice and your Gmail account will be logged out from the particular device.
Note: You must always log out from your Google account before selling your phone for security reasons.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…