Looking For Ways To Check Answers In Google Form? Know Here
You can try these two simple methods to check answers in Google Form easily. We have mentioned a step-by-step process here.
Table Of Contents
- 1What is a Google Form?
- 2How to check answers in Google Form?
Highlights of the Story
- You can check answers in Google forms after someone has sent you a response.
- You can check the response- both inside the form and on sheets.
Google forms are easy to create and share. But the actual meaning of Google form lies in the responses that you receive. Once you share the Google Form, the next thing is to look for the responses. However, it can be a tough deal if you don’t know how to check answers in Google Form.
Not to worry though! It’s quite easy to check answers in Google Form. Just follow the two simple ways that we will be discussing in this article and you are good to go.
What is a Google Form?
Google form is a free online software for creating forms for surveys, quizzes, exams, etc. These forms can be shared easily and are a part of Google’s web-based apps suite including Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and more. Google Forms are easy to create. Besides, users also don’t find any difficulty in filling them, that is why it is being heavily used.
How to check answers in Google Form?
You can easily view the responses in the Google Form using these steps. The best part- these methods work on both mobile and PC.
How to view responses inside Google Form?
- Open the Google form in Google Drive. Then click on Responses.
- Once the Responses tab is opened, you will find three more options there- Summary, Question and Individual.
- The Summary tab opens by default and shows a synopsis of the responses that you received. These responses can appear in the form of charts or graphs or in any other formats.
- The Question tab shows responses from the users based on each question. You can navigate between the questions by selecting the required question from the drop-down menu.
- Lastly, the Individual tab will show all the answers from a specific user. You can select a different user from the drop-down menu to view all the answers given by him.
How to view responses in Google sheets?
Furthermore, you can view the answers submitted to your Google form in a spreadsheet as well. This spreadsheet is automatically saved when creating a Google Form.
- Open the Google Form in the Google Drive. Then, click on Responses.
- Now, in the top-right corner, you will find a Google Sheet option. Click on it.
- You will now be able to see all the responses received on the form in this spreadsheet.
Note: You can turn email notifications on to know when a respondent has submitted the form. To do so, click on the three-dot icon on the same Responses tab and then select “Get email notifications for new responses”.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…