5 Easy Tricks To Fix WhatsApp Camera Zoomed In Problem
Have you noticed the WhatsApp camera zooms in on its own when you are using it? If yes, we have got the solution.
Table Of Contents
- 1Why am I facing a WhatsApp camera zoomed in problem?
- 2How to fix WhatsApp camera zoomed in problem?
Highlights of the Story
- The popular messaging app, WhatsApp, probably has a bug where the camera Zooms in automatically.
- Fortunately, a few workarounds can help you solve this problem. Know how to fix WhatsApp camera zoomed in problem, here.
WhatsApp features and updates are interesting for sure but with the updates, sometimes bugs make their way to the app too. A lot of users recently complained about the WhatsApp camera zoomed in problem where the camera stays zoomed in making it difficult to take the pictures. The bug earlier was seen in the Beta version but now has arrived in the general release as well.
If you are facing a similar issue, let me tell you- there are some simple ways to fix the WhatsApp camera zoomed in problem. So, you can start using the camera and share pictures and videos with your contacts easily.
Why am I facing a WhatsApp camera zoomed in problem?
With the kind of testing and updates that the company keeps on releasing, it is most likely that some bugs are released too. And that is why, you might face this issue, However, WhatsApp is aware of the bug too and so is working to fix this asap. But till the time, you can check these simple workarounds to get your work done.
How to fix WhatsApp camera zoomed in problem?
We are going to discuss five simple ways to fix the WhatsApp camera zoomed in problem. Let’s begin.
1. Update WhatsApp- Fix WhatsApp Camera Zoomed In Problem
The company is currently working to fix this issue. In such a case, updating the app might help. You can check from the Play Store, if you are using the latest version or not. If you don’t have the updated version, here’s what to do:
- Open Play Store on your smartphone and type WhatsApp in the Search option. Hit Enter.
- Next to the WhatsApp name, you will find two options- Uninstall and Update.
- Click on Update to get the latest version of WhatsApp.
2. Force stop WhatsApp
If updating does not work, you can force stop WhatsApp to quick fix the issues. Here’s how to do it:
- First of all, remove WhatsApp from the Recently used app option.
- Now, long-press the WhatsApp icon to get the App info (i) option. Click on it.
- You will see an option Force Stop in the WhatsApp info menu.
- Click on it. It will suspend all WhatsApp activities in the background.
Now, open the app and start using the camera like before.
Also Read: 50+ Best WhatsApp Group Names For Friends
3. Clear WhatsApp Cache
Overburdening of WhatsApp cache might cause lead to bugs, causing the app to function inappropriately. Therefore, you must clear the WhatsApp cache every once in a while. Here’s how:
- Long press the WhatsApp icon and then click on App info.
- Now select Storage usage from the Info menu.
- Tap on the Clear Cache option to remove the unnecessary files on the app.
4. Reinstall WhatsApp
Before you move ahead with this method, you must take the Chat Backup to avoid losing the chats.
- Long press the WhatsApp icon and click on Uninstall.
- Head to the Play Store. Search for WhatsApp.
- Tap on Install. Set your account and restore the chat backup.
- Finally, start using the camera normally.
5. Use Phone’s Camera
If none of these methods works, you should use your phone’s camera to take pictures and videos and share them with the relevant contact on WhatsApp.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…