How To Sell OPPO A15s And Get The Maximum Buyback?
Did you know that you can save money on your future smartphone by selling your old one on Cashify and receiving instant cash? We’ve outlined the simplest approach for selling an old phone online.
Table Of Contents
- 1OPPO A15s specification
- 2Why are the OPPO A15s considered outdated in 2022?
- 3How can you use Cashify to sell OPPO A15s?
- 4Best upgrade options
Highlights of the Story
- We don’t adore our old smartphones, but we all lose our minds when they have performance issues.
- So, if you’re seeking the best way to sell outdated smartphones for cash, here are a few things to consider.
The OPPO A15s was released two years back with amazing features that let users enjoy the lag-free gaming experience. However, it shows performance issues while playing heavy load games and slow battery charging issues with time.
After using our current phone for a while, we all wish to upgrade, which leads to a new category of phones known as secondhand phones. There is now a separate market for used phones. As a new source of income, people purchase and sell secondhand smartphones. We’ve got your back in this article if you want to sell OPPO A15s and get the most money back.
OPPO A15s specification
You’ll have a 6.52-inch touchscreen display in this smartphone. Also, a MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) chipset powers the OPPO A15s. In addition to that, it has 4GB of RAM. Furthermore, OPPO A15s is an Android phone with a 4,230mAh battery.
There are three cameras on the rear of the OPPO A15s: a 13-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel camera, and another 2-megapixel camera. On the back camera, autofocus is possible. For selfies, it comes with an 8-megapixel front camera.
The OPPO A15s comes with 64GB of internal storage and runs ColorOS 7.2. dynamic black, fancy white, and rainbow silver were among the three colours available.
Why are the OPPO A15s considered outdated in 2022?
The OPPO A15s was well worth the money when it was released in 2020 because of its impressive performance. However, in 2022, this phone became outdated owing to various factors.
While bringing high-level interface settings to the OPPO A15s may be difficult, the ColorOS 7.2 UI skin provides attractive experience-based Android 10 capabilities. The custom layer options are an excellent addition to your phone. However, there is no indication that an update to Android 11 will be available very soon.
Poor Camera quality
The phone was unable to compensate for the lack of light. On the plus side, the main camera arrangement allows you to record videos up to 1080p. But the front camera would not have the same quality.
Average display quality
With this phone, you can only watch 720p HD material. It is, however, not too awful and is pretty common.
Why are you using Cashify to sell your OPPO A15s?
One of the best places to sell and buy secondhand phones is Cashify. Customers may expect their service to be handled quickly and conveniently in the comfort of their own homes. You have the option of using another platform. However, Cashify stands out in terms of pricing and features. Once you receive the item, your money will be credited to your account hassle-free and timely.
How can you use Cashify to sell OPPO A15s?
To calculate the maximum resale value for your old smartphone, follow the steps below.
- Simply download the Cashify app from the Google Play Store and select OPPO as a brand in the Sell old phone section.
- Select the device’s model next. Choose Sell OPPO A15s from the next screen that appears. Select the storage option to compute the buyback amount.
- Now, enter the details of your smartphone and its current condition to get an exact resale value.
- Next, as described above, complete the steps to acquire an accurate buyback value for your OPPO A15s.
- After that, you may select a payment option and a convenient delivery date for the item in your area.
Best upgrade options
1. Xiaomi Redmi 9 Activ
Redmi 9 Activ has a battery that provides excellent power backup while causing minimal disruption to our workloads. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 Activ utilizes MIUI 12, which is an Android-based interface. The smartphone’s base 4GB + 64GB storage model is priced at ₹9,499 in India, which we believe is reasonable.
2. Xiaomi Redmi 10
The Xiaomi Redmi 10 is a trustworthy smartphone that will surely amaze you, but it also won’t be expensive. Redmi 10’s camera and display technology are basic, whereas it has a large screen and an adjustable refresh rate of up to 90Hz. Also, you’ll have good battery life and a stunning design.
3. Samsung Galaxy F12
Samsung’s Exynos 850 chipset is combined with a Mali-G52 GPU and 4GB of super-fast LPDDR4x RAM. During normal tasks on the Samsung Galaxy F12, there will be no lag. You’ll experience a smooth performance with this phone. Also, it is quick to launch and switch between apps. Furthermore, you’ll be able to play games smoothly on this device.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…