Over time, the core functionalities of the phone industry have evolved as technology has advanced. A new phone is an exciting experience, but it can quickly turn stressful if you don’t know how to transfer contacts from one phone to another. Save time, relieve your tension, and ensure a hassle-free migration! Let’s take a look at how to transfer contacts from one phone to another.
Check out these simple steps to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- First, you’ll need to enter into your iCloud account on your new phone after the sync is complete.
- Next, you’ll need to sync your iCloud account to the new phone once you’ve signed in.
- This way all of your contacts, data, and passwords will then be synchronised and transferred to your new phone.
Simple steps to transfer contacts from Android to Android
First, we’ll use the Contact Transfer software, which is the fastest and easiest approach we could locate. This handy programme packs a powerful punch, offering a comprehensive range of contact management features.
It allows you to transfer contacts between Android and Android, iPhone and iPhone, or between the two platforms and backup contacts from your phone to your device!
- First, you need to sync your Gmail account with the contacts.
- Next, from your new phone, sign in to your Gmail account.
- You’ll now observe all of your data, including contacts, will be synced.
- Finally, all of your contacts will be instantly transferred to the other Android phone once you’ve finished.
Also read: Best Processor for Mobile Phone Ranking List
Simple steps to transfer contacts from Android to Android via Google Account
One of the easiest ways to transfer contacts from Android to Android is through a Google account. Simply upload your contacts (and additional information like Calendars if you wish) to Google’s Cloud, and then view them from any device that is signed into your Google account.
Let’s look at how to use your Google Account to sync contacts from one Android to another:
- Simply hold your old Android phone and then navigate to the settings app.
- Next, locate and click accounts option.
- After that, click on the Google option.
- Now, click on your Google account.
- Turn on the contacts option.
- Finally, you need to sign in to your Google account to create your new device.
Also read: How to Update WhatsApp Without Play Store?
Simple steps to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone and vice-versa
Transferring contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone or vice versa is a little more involved and if you wish to do so, then read the steps mentioned below.
- First, start by syncing all of your contacts to your existing phone’s SIM card.
- Next, remove the SIM card from the first phone and replace it in the second.
- After that, Switch on your device.
- Simultaneously move to settings > contacts > sync.
- Now, please sync all SIM contacts as well as Gmail contacts.
- Finally, your new phone will receive all your contacts from the earlier one.
Simple method to manually transfer contacts from Android to new Android phone
- On your Android device, open the Contacts app and pick contacts.
- The menu layout usually appears (an icon with three dots).
- Now, select Contacts to Export. Before seeing an option to export, you may need to tap Settings.
- After that, You can see the Contacts app will save all of your contacts as a VCF file on your device.
- The users must now copy or move the VCF file to their new Android device. Simply do this by connecting your device to a PC and copying the file to the new device or via a cloud service like Google Drive to transfer the contacts.
- Finally, expand the Contacts app, touch to open the menu, and select the Import option once the VCF file has been saved to your new Android.
- This is how you can import your contacts into the Contact app by selecting the VCF file!
In the end
The majority of Android users are well-versed in Google’s ecosystem. As a result, the first method for the majority of Android users is to transfer their contacts via a Google account and access them from anywhere. On the other hand, Apple users can transfer their contacts via iCloud which is the best and the most convenient method for them. I’m sure there are many better options available for you, especially if you wish to transfer contacts via offline method.
I’m an enthusiastic writer with a passion for technology. I enjoy writing and sharing my expertise and experiences with the latest gadgets in the market.