How To Use Google Meet On Your Laptop, Mac, PC And Smartphone?
Table Of Contents
- 1How to use Google meet on Smartphone?
- 2How to use Google meet?
Google meet is the new norm; students, professionals, and everybody else use Google Meet to meet their demands. The free video calling service has completely revolutionised the work from home culture and significantly helped increase users’ productivity. So, if you’re new to the Google meet and muddled about how to use Google meet on a laptop. We have prepared a quick guide that will help you out.
How to use Google meet on Smartphone?
Google meet is available on almost all of the software platforms. To access the Google meet on your android smartphone or iPhone, simply tap on meet in the Gmail app. Make sure you have a proper internet connection and your camera & mic is functioning.
How to use Google meet?
Google meet fluently works in any browser: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi, Brave, Edge, or Opera. Just open the Google meet link and give proper permission.
Step 1: One Google Meet via this link on your browser.
Step 2: Now, click on the New Meeting button to create a meeting. Once you click on the New Meeting button, you’ll get three options.
- Create a meeting for later
- Start an instant meeting
- Schedule in Google Calendar
Step 3: Click on the Create a meeting for a later option. You’ll instantly get a popup and will receive a link. Just copy and share this link with your friends or colleagues so they can join at a suitable time.
Step 4: If you click on the Start an instant meeting option. You’ll be redirected to the next screen, where you’ll be able to use Google meet on your laptop immediately.
Step 5: In the third use case, you can schedule your meeting via the Google Calendar. Just add the Title of the meeting and select the time or date and click on the Save button. In addition, you can also add the Guest by adding their emails in the Add guests textbox.
Step 6: Google meet also provide you with an option to join an existing meeting. Just open the link provided by your colleagues or friend and simply click on the Join button. So, if you’re invited you’ll automatically see the prompt to join the meeting on the Google Meet home page.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…