Huawei P40 Pro: What to expect
The year 2019 has been exciting for smartphone lovers, where we have witnessed some remarkable smartphones with cutting edge technology and technological breakthroughs, and it would be interesting to see what 2020 brings upon us. The Huawei P30 was remarkable, bringing camera innovation to the next level, and smartphone enthusiasts are eagerly waiting for the launch of Huawei P40 series. Huawei has been in the news throughout the year for delivering some excellent smartphones and other negative reasons as well, but in the end, it all matters about the revolutionary smartphones that they are capable of producing. The most anticipated launch of 2020 is the Huawei P40 series, expected to launch before March next year. The Series will also feature the Lite model along with the PRO. As per the reports, P40 Lite will come with a 6.4-inch 1080×2310 LCD. The phone will feature an in-house Kirin 810 processor along with up to 8GB RAM and built-in storage up to 128GB. Here are some specifications and features that have surfaced online in the past couple of months.
120Hz Amoled Display with HDR Support
According to the reports, the Huawei P40 Pro will have an FHD + AMOLED display with HDR support. If we go by rumors, Huawei P40 Pro will have a more significant camera bump on the back, and a curved display. Also, the phone is expected to have a 6.5-inch AMOLED waterfall screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. The high refresh rate display would be a first in Huawei P-series line of smartphones and would make the device feel super smooth to use, and gaming experience on the P40 would be a delight.
Packing in a Graphene Battery
Another important specification of P40 Pro is packing in a Graphene battery. P40, rumored to be packed in a graphene battery with the 5500mAh capacity. Along with being lightweight, Graphene batteries charge much faster than Lithium batteries. Over the years, Lithium batteries have been standard in smartphones. Huawei’s new 50W charger will let the battery get fully charged in less than 50 minutes.
An Array of Cameras, A Punch-hole Selfie Camera & Ultra-wide Sensors
As per the reports, the P40 Pro display is expected to have a pair of punch-hole selfie cameras. Punch-hole selfie cameras help to keep the display at four corners while pushing the screen to the absolute edges. One may get to see a total of five sensors at the back of the device. Five sensors include a 64MP wide, that uses the Sony IMX686 1/1.7 inch sensor with OIS, a telephoto camera using the periscope design of 12MP, a Macro camera, an ultra-wide camera of 20MP, and a ToF sensor (Time of Flight sensor).
The Huawei P40 Pro/Lite seems exciting and will feature one of the best camera setups of 2020, and with a 120Hz high refresh rate display and a revolutionary battery, this could be the smartphone of the year. The P40 would be available in India in 2nd Quater 2020 and expected to be tagged somewhere around INR 85,000.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…